Stress fucks your skin up

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
  • "Psychological stress disrupts the skin’s antimicrobial barrier and increases the severity of cutaneous infections"
  • "During periods of psychological stress the cutaneous homeostatic permeability barrier is disturbed, as is the integrity and protective function of the stratum corneum. Furthermore, a large number of skin diseases, including atopic dermatitis and psoriasis, appear to be precipitated or exacerbated by psychological stress"
Source:
A nervous breakdown in the skin: stress and the epidermal barrier

Many already suspected this. People who breed and sell cats, for example, keep the baby cats with their mother for at least the first 6 weeks. Because if you take the baby-cat away from the mother, the attachment trauma will disturb the babies skin for the lest of their lives.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 1089, HorseFace and 1 other person
Just put acid on your skin to reveal a new layer

Just stop being stressed bro! Look, I'll show you this great breathing exercise my TheRapist showed me!

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and Autist
Just rope bro, no more stress ever.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
And also a huge cause of balding and lowers T, gives under eye darkness, etc bascially fucks everything

• +1
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh, Autist, NickGurr and 3 others
And also a huge cause of balding and lowers T, gives under eye darkness, etc bascially fucks everything
0 stress lifestyle is the only one to go tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Coping
The poor get poorer.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
just chill bro

Just pop a xanax whenever you feel stressed out bro

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel and androidcel
Just pop a xanax whenever you feel stressed out bro
I hope this is ironic.
Xanax lowers your stress by GABAergic mechanism of action. Long term, this will make it's withdrawal on par to heroin. Positive benefits on sleep are mostly from the first week of taking it. To keep the effects, you have to raise the dose long term. Moreover, probability of dementia skyrockets.

I see no reason why xanax is being hailed as the stress benzo when you have etizolam. Less dependency, more effective, longer lasting, and is available online. Maybe due to rappers worshipping it?

tldr: only use xanax in extreme panic/agitation cases

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and kobecel
I'm stressed and depressed... really, i'm not kidding.
But with an incel life what do you expect?

meditate if you have high stress

Chad has seen 3 world wars, lived through ebola and HIV, and has had friends get beheaded infront of him and his skin still mogs mine. Stop the cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel, Xenian, Autist and 5 others
I hope this is ironic.
Xanax lowers your stress by GABAergic mechanism of action. Long term, this will make it's withdrawal on par to heroin. Positive benefits on sleep are mostly from the first week of taking it. To keep the effects, you have to raise the dose long term. Moreover, probability of dementia skyrockets.

I see no reason why xanax is being hailed as the stress benzo when you have etizolam. Less dependency, more effective, longer lasting, and is available online. Maybe due to rappers worshipping it?

it was just a joke bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Chad has seen 3 world wars, lived through ebola and HIV, and has had friends get beheaded infront of him and his skin still mogs mine. Stop the cope
This pretty much desu. I have terrible anxiety but clear and youthful skin without doing shit. I went through a stage of trying to get it pristine and glowing, bought loads of skincare shit and did everything by the book. Zero difference from anything but occasional exfoliation and washing it every day, diet probably helped a bit too but you should have a healthy diet either way. Whereas some gradual tanning moisturiser will give you that glowing look easy as piss because it's all about colouring.

just have a burnout theory

Lol if someones is coping it would be you by pointing something out that you cant control (being chad). It is easy to point out ur unfortunes this way

stress fucks up skin
become stressed about it.
skin becomes fucked
stressed because skin is now fucked
Wtf body???

I hope this is ironic.

Is etizolam illegal in uk because I cant find a definite answer and there are many vendors. Just dont want to get in any shit you know.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Is etizolam illegal in uk because I cant find a definite answer and there are many vendors. Just dont want to get in any shit you know.
It's over. Class C drug in UK.
I have two vendors.

Good choice.
Doctors easily prescribe these stuff tho, why not try?
my general practitioner is a bitch he would barely refer me to a dermatologist. And what would I calim anyway.

• +1
my general practitioner is a bitch he would barely refer me to a dermatologist. And what would I calim anyway.
"Im literally shaking and crying in public"
Can't you take an appointment with a dermatologist by yourself?

I hope this is ironic.

High IQ. Xanax should only be taken as needed. Meaning, no more than a few times a month, at the lowest dosage possible. Anything more extensive makes using Xanax a net disadvantage.

I will look into etizolam, what are your experiences with it?

• +1
I will look into etizolam, what are your experiences with it?
Didn't try it because it wasn't available.
Theoretically it should be the best benzo.
Even drugs.com has it rated the highest for sleep.

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
"Im literally shaking and crying in public"
Can't you take an appointment with a dermatologist by yourself?
nope have to go through gp. they are stubbon af will prob just admit me to therapy