stress + malnutrition + lack of sleep is the reason I'm 5'10

FUCK MY LIFE

FUCK MY LIFE

Banned
you are coping really hard if you say otherwise.

- I ate max 1000 calories a day during puberty. sometimes even less. I just played video games 24/7 which made me forget everything. and those 1000 calories calories came from shitty food. it was just a bag of chips, some chocolate and maybe soda. that's it. I ate that daily.

- sleep was also shit. I stayed up late and woke up early in the morning every damn day. max 5 hours of sleep every day. sometimes 3 or 4.

- lots of stress. I was always stressing. all the fucking time.

now let's see, terrible diet + terrible sleep + lots of stress and you copers say "it's all genetics". bullshit. I know genetics is the biggest part, but environment also plays quite a big role.

my growth was obviously stunted by a lot. there is no doubt about it. I'm even shorter than my fucking dad. this just proves even further I stunted it. this shit fucking enrages me.

I could've at least been 6'1 tall, that's for sure. maybe even 6'2 or 6'3, who knows.

all that shit I did during puberty destroyed my body.

this shit makes me so fucking angry. I stunted my growth big time. fuck my life. this is unfair.

just LDAR already.

you are coping really hard if you say otherwise.

- I ate max 1000 calories a day during puberty. sometimes even less. I just played video games 24/7 which made me forget everything. and those 1000 calories calories came from shitty food. it was just a bag of chips, some chocolate and maybe soda. that's it. I ate that daily.

- sleep was also shit. I stayed up late and woke up early in the morning every damn day. max 5 hours of sleep every day. sometimes 3 or 4.

- lots of stress. I was always stressing. all the fucking time.

now let's see, terrible diet + terrible sleep + lots of stress and you copers say "it's all genetics". bullshit. I know genetics is the biggest part, but environment also plays quite a big role.

my growth was obviously stunted by a lot. there is no doubt about it. I'm even shorter than my fucking dad. this just proves even further I stunted it. this shit fucking enrages me.

I could've at least been 6'1 tall, that's for sure. maybe even 6'2 or 6'3, who knows.

all that shit I did during puberty destroyed my body.

this shit makes me so fucking angry. I stunted my growth big time. fuck my life. this is unfair.

This is exactly my life,lmaoo

Cope

• +1
Reactions: MitDenJungs and ChoSeungHui
46FF6868 6C43 477A A528 C8087E0AC4A4

@Pex1992

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and badromance
GIGACope

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Dude. I was at the store yesterday and I saw a guy who was maybe 5'4'. So, just be glad you're not that short.

Vidya gaems turned me into a pygmy.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
can't believe ur complaining being 5'10. ... im 5'4 with no complaints. Learn to cope better.

Dumb cunts demand 6 foot so often nigs an inch or two below complain. JFL at this stupid arbitrary number. They can't even tell the difference between 5'10 and 6'0 because most of the demanding ones are 5'0 midget foids anyways.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Zeta ascended
why do you keep making posts about this, the past is the past, there's nothing you can do now and 5'10 isnt exactly small ffs you can be 6ft in some shoes you numpty

It's not your height that makes you unattractive you faggot. Its your face.

Man, I admit my diet is shit and my sleep schedule could be better. I'll fix this immediately before it's too late. Cheers for the heads up