Stretch Marks

D

Deleted member 611

Kraken
I have some massive gross stretch marks from when I was almost obese. Is there anyway to get rid of these, or will I just have to deal with it?

The marks are on my arms, stomach, and back.

:feelscry:

I have some massive gross stretch marks from when I was almost obese. Is there anyway to get rid of these, or will I just have to deal with it?

The marks are on my arms, stomach, and back.

:feelscry:

I got stretch marks on my shoulders from getting jacked and tan. They faded now tho

I got stretch marks on my shoulders from getting jacked and tan. They faded now tho
Not sure if mine will fade away so easily. They're pretty deep, like worse than a pregnant woman's

Foids dont care if your face is good looking enough

You need the same thing that I need for my acne scarring, laser.

yea laser can fix them

As stretch marks are a form of scarring, there is nothing that will get rid of them completely, especially once you've had them a while, but there are some treatments that can be done to lessen their appearance and some people have great luck with these. The main things you could try would be laser, microdermabrasion, radiofrequency, ultrasound and chemical peel, although for all of these treatments you would have to see a dermatologist which won't be cheap.
Honestly, you may just have to wait for them to fade naturally with time.

I have some on my shoulders, but they're pretty faded now. Just waiting is the easiest option tbh, and I hear "they don't matter" a lot, but it might just be :bluepill:

I hear "they don't matter" a lot, but it might just be :bluepill:

Since they're something that are common with puberty, gym use and bulking, it's quite possible it's something you could get away without being judged?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and UndercovrNormie
Since they're something that are common with puberty, gym use and bulking, it's quite possible it's something you could get away without being judged?
If you're buff I doubt stretchmarks are going to ruin your SMV, and if you're obese, I think they're the least of your problems.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and benignice
yes you can use TriLASTIN cream to heal and remove stretch marks.
I also bought it from TriLASTIN Coupons and it prettily removes it all within a month.
I hope this will also works for you.

Doesn't matter unless they're very noticeable.

They fade over time, atleast for me, also loose skin get tightened but to some extent.