Stroma leves the limbal ring intact

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
I have a limbal ring, so when i get stroma, it will make my limbal ring pronounced by lightening my iris. Lifefuel for me tbh

IMG 8838

@PrettyBoyMaxxing what do you think of this news?
@ArabIncel what do you think?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Ask the doctor for a brain transplant while you're at it as well.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and balding17yomanletcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
in
i want green eyes

in
i want green eyes
Dude I want that green eye halo sooo badly too, it literally fits my phenotype perfectly, i was talking to a redpilled friend, he said medium or light green eyes would raise me sooo hard, and this guy knows shis shit too, he ascended from PSL 4 normie to PSL 5.5 chadpreetlite

Dude I want that green eye halo sooo badly too, it literally fits my phenotype perfectly, i was talking to a redpilled friend, he said medium or light green eyes would raise me sooo hard, and this guy knows shis shit too, he ascended from PSL 4 normie to PSL 5.5 chadpreetlite
So he's blackpilled, not redpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, mikeock, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Have you tried contacts to test them?
Other ethnics, who also thought theyd be haloed hard, tried coloured contacts, and changed their mind cuz they looked shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 685
Im assuming since my eyes are hazel they would turn green if I got stroma, but im worried that would bring out my gingernes

I really hate my life. I'd look like a total joke if I have that

Have you tried contacts to test them?
Other ethnics, who also thought theyd be haloed hard, tried coloured contacts, and changed their mind cuz they looked shit
Coloured contacts are shit lol, ill try them for light green eyes, but theyre not the same as stroma
Im assuming since my eyes are hazel they would turn green if I got stroma, but im worried that would bring out my gingernes
Dye hair dark brown and eyebrows black, use castor oil and latisse. Get a tan, youll look way better

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
This isn’t common knowledge by now?

Coloured contacts are shit lol, ill try them for light green eyes, but theyre not the same as stroma
What if you get stroma and you don't like the result? There's no coming back. And also, you can't choose the color. If you want green, but you have blue under the brown, you'll get blue eyes.

What if you get stroma and you don't like the result? There's no coming back. And also, you can't choose the color. If you want green, but you have blue under the brown, you'll get blue eyes.
well you could see what it is before you commit to surgery right

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
Dye hair dark brown and eyebrows black, use castor oil and latisse. Get a tan, youll look way better
Tanning just burns and gives me freckles, thankfully my eyebrows are fairly dark and even look close to black in some lighting, though when they get thin (usualy from acne right on my bowline) they look red

Considering dying hair, just would be odd since my family would be pissed by it

Tanning just burns and gives me freckles, thankfully my eyebrows are fairly dark and even look close to black in some lighting, though when they get thin (usualy from acne right on my bowline) they look red

Considering dying hair, just would be odd since my family would be pissed by it
Hop on melanotan 2 ded srs look it up

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
I will defintely like the result man, whether its dark blue light blue gresn dark green light green, light eyes haloes ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6
I will defintely like the result man, whether its dark blue light blue gresn dark green light green, light eyes haloes ethnics
What about your family and close friends?

I thought about it and it's disrespectful for them(family). One thing is saying I don't like my nose, but I changed colour of my eyes because I didn't like them? Anyway I would give a try to lenses when I'm going to seamaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Rochefort6
It's gonna be so cringe seeing pajeet doctors & software engineers walking around with blue eyes, everyone's gonna know it's fake.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and mikeock

I thought about it and it's disrespectful for them(family). One thing is saying I don't like my nose, but I changed colour of my eyes because I didn't like them? Anyway I would give a try to lenses when I'm going to seamaxx.
This is the only reason I wouldn’t get it (and lack of money). What about all those close to you?

It's gonna be so cringe seeing pajeet doctors & software engineers walking around with blue eyes, everyone's gonna know it's fake.
Im not a pajeet lol, im light skin as fuck, ive got a caucasoid admixture. Heres a photo of my bicep:

And i plan on being a lawyer mate

Im moving out from my parents house permnanently in 3 years, ill likely never contact them again tbh, ive got a bad relationship with them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rift and Titbot
Im not a pajeet lol, im light skin as fuck, ive got a caucasoid admixture. Heres a photo of my bicep: View attachment 182175

Im moving out from my parents house permnanently in 3 years, ill likely never contact them again tbh, ive got a bad relationship with them

Your bicep doesn't matter. Your pheno is obviously curry and there are no curries with green eyes.

Im not a pajeet lol, im light skin as fuck, ive got a caucasoid admixture. Heres a photo of my bicep: View attachment 182175

literally seems like the normal colour of any punjabi you would pick off the street

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
Your bicep doesn't matter. Your pheno is obviously curry and there are no curries with green eyes.
THere are many curries with green eyes lol, well not many but they di exist mate
literally seems like the normal colour of any punjabi you would pick off the street
Im not punjabi, i dont wear the turban, im not religious, and i have an australian accent even. In fact most punjabis are darker than that

Jfl you act like it’s a bad thing to have blue eyes

One year for me then I’ll never see my parents against I hate them
Shut up keep taking your supplemented you jewcel . How’s your nose doing btw?
Shut up keep taking your supplemented you jewcel . How’s your nose doing btw?

Last edited:
I’m right there with you bro I’m persian. I’ll go up 1 psl with blue eyes

The ascension comes from gaining that edge let’s you look a different phenotype providing you have good bones or good harmony

• +1
Reactions: Rift
Brainlet

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
high inhibcel

high inhibcel
I'm surely not a youngrecklesscel.

The same goes for a lot of surgeries, no?
If you don't like your implants you can remove them and get new ones. You can always shorten or extend, through distraction osteogenesis or osteotomies, your bones. But you can't put back that shit that was vaporized from your eye with a laser.

If you don't like your implants you can remove them and get new ones. You can always shorten or extend, through distraction osteogenesis or osteotomies, your bones. But you can't put back that shit that was vaporized from your eye with a laser.
Right, but you’re naming surgeries which are reversible while there’s a lot which aren’t. Not too mention, Stroma also allows one to lighten their eye color if they're not willing to change their current one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
What are the risks with stroma?

Moralcel
What are the risks with stroma?

No one yet