STROMA vs NewEyes

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Indoaryan wife by 2030 or rope
Why are the people here waiting for stroma when there is already the NewEyes clinic already in operation which gives practically the same results?

New Eyes (Already in operation)

STROMA (Still testing)

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
  • +1
I will rape all the eyes color frauder

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Not confirmed they are permanent, but at least they will definitely accompany you through your prime
Ofc they are not proven to last 60+ years... do you really need them at 80? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Zhuurst, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Not confirmed they are permanent, but at least they will definitely accompany you through your prime
i think the eye color comes from melanin and it is always reproduced. Not sure tho

• +1
Holy shit, I read up NewEyes website it says that for final colour predictability they look at your current pigmentation+ relatives,

My mothers mother and her brother both have green eyes...I wonder if this will increase my chance of the green coming out

• +1
Holy shit, I read up NewEyes website it says that for final colour predictability they look at your current pigmentation+ relatives,

My mothers mother and her brother both have green eyes...I wonder if this will increase my chance of the green coming out
kinda same here my granny has green eyes and everyone else has blue but me jfl.

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
I don't really trust neweyes tbh, they're only based in spain which probably has shitty healthcare regulation compared to developed countries

on it's site https://www.neweyeslaser.com/ it says "data: successfully completed treatment 100%, mistreatment 0%" that sounds suspicious as fuck jfl

Stroma promises to be available in every major city (http://www.stromamedical.com/answers/) which if does occur, would make it significantly safer than neweyes due to it being able to pass regulations

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
I don't really trust neweyes tbh, they're only based in spain which probably has shitty healthcare regulation compared to developed countries

on it's site https://www.neweyeslaser.com/ it says "data: successfully completed treatment 100%, mistreatment 0%" that sounds suspicious as fuck jfl

Stroma promises to be available in every major city (http://www.stromamedical.com/answers/) which if does occur, would make it significantly safer than neweyes due to it being able to pass regulations
Trust me. Spain is top tier it's not the fucking India bro

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
How is this any better than the old procedures? Enjoy going blind bro

• +1
  • +1
neweyes = glycosis and blindness

stroma mogs

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
i think the eye color comes from melanin and it is always reproduced. Not sure tho
They say once the melanin is destroyed doesn’t come back but regardless who gives a fuck about eye colour at the age of 40 plus
Reports of new eyes being fake- editing pics and requires many many treatments for darker eyed people and results are not distinguishable in normal lighting - infect many people have said it has DARKENED their eyes to a dark grey colour.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, middayshowers and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I hope all you iris frauders go blind

• +1
ugh..why dont u wear contacts bros..

• +1