Strong browridge is very important

R

Robin42

Iron
A while ago I spotted a dude looking at his smartphone at approx 55 degrees with floor and his eyes were completely covered by his prominent browridge.
I literally felt mentally dominated by the fact that his bones were covering his eye area so much that in a situation where he attacks me I could not defend myself by striking one of the most susceptible areas of the human skull which is the eye area.
It's really fucking over for anyone that haven't got browridge prominent enough to cast a shadow over their eyes when the light is directing at them from the top and you can still see eyeballs when someone is looking at their smartphone.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: InZayn, Mateusz74, Noodlewhore and 4 others
IMG 20190511 194450

Is mine great

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 1180

Like this?

• +1
Reactions: shimada
My browridge covers my eyes so much that even when I tilt my head to make my mandible parallel to the ground I only have like 2-3mm of eyelid exposure + I girl that I used to talk in the past who were in med school once told my that I had a big brow ridge :lul:

Imo it's a failo. Someone called me a raccoon because of my prominent browridge.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Ritalincell, hairyballscel and 4 others
Chico actually has a very weak browridge though

A while ago I spotted a dude looking at his smartphone at approx 55 degrees with floor and his eyes were completely covered by his prominent browridge.
I literally felt mentally dominated by the fact that his bones were covering his eye area so much that in a situation where he attacks me I could not defend myself by striking one of the most susceptible areas of the human skull which is the eye area.
It's really fucking over for anyone that haven't got browridge prominent enough to cast a shadow over their eyes when the light is directing at them from the top and you can still see eyeballs when someone is looking at their smartphone.
This doesn’t really matter when we look at what women consider to be some of the most attractive men in the world. Of course you only feel “mentally dominated” by looking at someone with a brow ridge because you’ve spent too much time on these types of forums lmao. Also I barely have a brow ridge but I still have a significant amount of eye-shadowing from most angles because my eyes are very deep-set

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I have a pretty good one

Attachments

• D3FF6EFB-93A0-4B81-97C8-FA802B070CAD.jpeg
    D3FF6EFB-93A0-4B81-97C8-FA802B070CAD.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 583
yeah that's why most asian men are subhumans

Last edited: