Strong muscular waist

Masterix

Masterix

Iron
There is a trend in the bodybuilding industry regarding the waist which has to be as narrow as possible in order to create contrast with the width and the thicknesses of the upper back.

Some examples :
Csffq8BUIAAW Yt
Hqdefault
Tumblr pxgfrw9MWa1swrlp8o1 400

In my opinion they all look freakish and very weak.

Look at what a strong waist mean :
3Gduepif0T1UGY8H4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ
0 Artur Beterbiev pose

They look not only much better, even though they probably have less muscle mass, but they also look more masculine and strong.

Al these gymcel trying to get a small waist clearly have no clue on what they're doing

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy and Lolcel
Cope you're literally using exaggerated extreme cases of a small waist. A good shoulder to waist ratio is key. Blocky waists look bad.

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, Deleted member 7098, s3-s3 and 9 others
Show me some good examples then 🤦‍♂️

agreed 99%. although a super small waist isn't that aesthetic i don't think it should be as big as the pic you send.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Masterix
If you had a small waist you wouldnt be writing this tbh. Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
I waist mog 90% of girls I know irl:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, DutchPrettyBoy and Lolcel
I waist mog 90% of girls I know irl:feelswhy:
Same tbh. i have good shoulders but my waist is very narrow i almost have hourglass shape jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Chad69
If you had a small waist you wouldnt be writing this tbh. Cope
I'm writing this coz I have a small waist and a so called "ideal hip shoulder ratio" but I think that I would look better with a stronger and bigger waist

Same tbh. i have good shoulders but my waist is very narrow i almost have hourglass shape jfl
This is what I mean, 90%of the cases having broad shoulders and a thin waist makes you having a hourglass shape which is very feminine and not an attractive feature for a man

Shit examples tbh. The first pics are roided freaks that obviously look uncanny. They do not look weird because their waists are too small but because their shoulders are unnaturally wide. Just have wide shoulders and small waist+hips is still legit.

Shit examples tbh. The first pics are roided freaks that obviously look uncanny. They do not look weird because their waists are too small but because their shoulders are unnaturally wide. Just have wide shoulders and small waist+hips is still legit.
Not if you end up with a hourglass figure

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk
Look, I have 78 cm waist and 88 cm hip.

I literally can't bulk up or ill end up having a freakish small waist that would make me look feminine

You cannot look like an hourglass with small waist and hips
Look, I have 78 cm waist and 88 cm hip.

I literally can't bulk up or ill end up having a freakish small waist that would make me look feminine

@Masterix The guys in the top set of pictures don't just have broad shoulders and a small waist but also a tiny ribcage. Take the guy on the far right, his shoulder-waist ratio is around 2. David Laid has the same shoulder-waist ratio but doesn't look freakish and unnatural because he has a large ribcage. A large ribcage not only makes you look strong but also aesthetic. Women would rather a natural v-taper in the 1.8 - 2 shoulder-waist ratio range than some freakish small ribcage, y-taper.

@Masterix The guys in the top set of pictures don't just have broad shoulders and a small waist but also a tiny ribcage. Take the guy on the far right, his shoulder-waist ratio is around 2. David Laid has the same shoulder-waist ratio but doesn't look freakish and unnatural because he has a large ribcage. A large ribcage not only makes you look strong but also aesthetic. Women would rather a natural v-taper in the 1.8 - 2 shoulder width range than some freakish y-taper.

That's what I'm talking about, most guys don't have a big ribcage but they have broad shoulders and a V-taper due to lifting weights.

What I'm trying to say is that guys who are naturally skinny and they have a small ribcage they can put on as much muscle as they want but they will look weird if the proportions are off...

However guys who naturally have a bigger ribcage are free to bulk as much as they would like

I get the feeling that small waist men will lose balance easy for some reason. Even though they look more aesthetic.

I get the feeling that small waist men will lose balance easy for some reason. Even though they look more aesthetic.
I am 90% sure that small waist and big muscles are not attractive features, just think about all the jacked heroes in movies..

They all have that powerful looking frame with a strong and muscular waist.

Take for example Gerald Butler in 300
He looks insanely good also because of his muscular and strong waist which conveys an idea of strength and masculinity.

Now try to imagine a guy with a physique like Connor Murphy (similar height, similar muscle development, smaller waist) playing the role of king Leonidas, he would look ridiculous with his bodybuilding look.

Guys like this one look fragile and they don't convey Masculine traits

Attachments

• 4b19357227fcfc78893aa88d6c9da585.jpeg
    4b19357227fcfc78893aa88d6c9da585.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 1658191956695045_c5_720x720.jpeg
    1658191956695045_c5_720x720.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 25