Stubble or Johnny Depp/Johnny Edline style

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Guys here is the point, my sides of the stubble are weak and get strange after some days, so i was thinking of going johnny depp/ edlind style. I dont know the name but atleast it gives some width and projection to the chin. Do u think it looks good?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
It's called van dyke. And isn't worth it if you don't have hollow cheeks or angular jawline

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
It's called van dyke. And isn't worth it if you don't have hollow cheeks or angular jawline
I dont have hollow cheeks but my masseters are big, giving width to the sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
Guys here is the point, my sides of the stubble are weak and get strange after some days, so i was thinking of going johnny depp/ edlind style. I dont know the name but atleast it gives some width and projection to the chin. Do u think it looks good?
lol i had exactly the same thoughts but it would look odd to go clean shave on cheeks and long on chin and philtrun, so maybe get a beard fade or smthn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
lol i had exactly the same thoughts but it would look odd to go clean shave on cheeks and long on chin and philtrun, so maybe get a beard fade or smthn
Its not long bro, its like medium

Its not long bro, its like medium
do it like this if you want that style

Take Minoxidil and shave until you start growing some good hair on cheeks.

how long till you get terminal gains?
I don't know precisely. But once you grow dark thick hairs, those won't disappear. I've been taking Minox for 1 year and now I've been off for 4 months and didn't lose any gains. Went from 10% of face covered with beard to 80%. I'm too lazy to fill it in fully.