Study about facepulling and scleral show

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school

Says both tooth and bone borne maxilla protraction reduces sclera show, bone borne gets 2X TIMES THE RESULTS (HOLY SHIT)

Not to mention they can only use 500g using bone anchored with screws and I’m fucken running 1900g using a dowden remake

catch me mogging opry eye area in 4 months :cool:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, 000 and 4 others
Seen any results yet?

Seen any results yet?
nah I just finished my new dowden remake last night and my mouth is so sore I had to let it heal, and the tooth borne one I was using takes ages for results

• Woah
Reactions: 000
nah I just finished my new dowden remake last night and my mouth is so sore I had to let it heal, and the tooth borne one I was using takes ages for results
pic of your dowden?

pic of your dowden?
35C8463F 1A0C 4891 B458 8CAC0595CE41

Holy shit at this result
74BCADFA AEBF 4156 BF27 49ECDA2DDB57

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
lol I had two pulled and my wisdoms aren’t in yet
scary shit brocel, I had 4 first premolars removed, regret it everyday:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5293 and retard
scary shit brocel, I had 4 first premolars removed, regret it everyday:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
same for me too, I meant two on my top row but 4 total, my lower wisdom teeth are impacted but I’m going to try and get them surically uprighted instead of extracted after I make space from pulling

How old were the patients?

I think facepulling could be under the radar because as an adult you need to be very consistent for a long time ( minimum 6 months ) of protracting 16hrs+/day and very few people have the time and motivation to do so therefore the lack of results online.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 685
I think facepulling could be under the radar because as an adult you need to be very consistent for a long time ( minimum 6 months ) of protracting 16hrs+/day and very few people have the time and motivation to do so therefore the lack of results online.
That's why you need daily flow of passive income so you can stay at home 24/7, while doing whatever you want

• +1
Reactions: mizrahi_hater, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Is there a way to use the device during sleep?
Fuck man 16+ hours? Where is that stated at. I wanted to do 12 hours a day 7 days a week. 4+ hours consciously before sleep and the remaining 8 during sleep. @Elias any studies saying how much time is needed for the FaceMask?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
Is there a way to use the device during sleep?

Fuck man 16+ hours? Where is that stated at. I wanted to do 12 hours a day 7 days a week. 4+ hours consciously before sleep and the remaining 8 during sleep. @Elias any studies saying how much time is needed for the FaceMask?
Sleeping with a facepuller really gives you free hours, do that.

How's the Dowden 2.0 coming along?