Study about facial attractivness from Regensburg. It's over.

tfw you have a wide face

43505 @Afrikancel lifefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BendLowReachHigh, Deleted member 685, Ethnicsmatter and 12 others
Lol this goes against so many lookism theories.
Kinda lifefuel. There's no need to have a gigantically broad jaw nor is there a need to have hunter eyes to be considered attractive.
The "sexy" guy just looks like a normal healthy guy. No hunter eyes, no gigantic jaw, no extremely low eye brows, no thin lips...

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Kinda lifefuel. There's no need to have a gigantically broad jaw nor is there a need to have hunter eyes to be considered attractive.
The "sexy" guy just looks like a normal healthy guy. No hunter eyes, no gigantic jaw, no extremely low eye brows, no thin lips...
They took the average of the attractive.

Take the top 1% and feel the mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, dogtown, G O D and 1 other person
They took the average of the attractive.

Take the top 1% and feel the mog
Lol they created the average face of the guys rated the most attractive. Mogs everyone here. Who cares about top 1% foids go after top 10% so you can be Chad without being super masculine.

• +1
Reactions: BendLowReachHigh, Deleted member 685 and Extra Chromosome
Lol they created the average face of the guys rated the most attractive. Mogs everyone here. Who cares about top 1% foids go after top 10% so you can be Chad without being super masculine.
Ofc theyre gonna slay.
But it doesnt disprove looks theory is what im saying

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 1383
Partly lifefue. The features listed also include structured jaw and high cheekbones. It's still over for a recessed chin, it's still over for a bad maxilla, it's still over for low cheekbones, it's still over for a negative canthal tilt, it's still over for hooked noses etc...

But some things are easy to fix. You can easily get thicker and darker eyebrows and darker eyelashes for example.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
I think its just because the guy with the wider face is a fat fuck. FWHR theory is real bro
True. Less facial fat will give you a thinner face but you still need to have a short midface.

suifuel for fatman

The funny part is the guy on the right looks like a textbook beta male.

Keep in mind this was done in Germany, US standards may differ slightly.

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud and Deleted member 245
Keep in mind this was done in Germany, US standards may differ slightly.
Maybe slightly but I think standards of beauty are almost the same no matter where you go. That's why blackcels, curries, ricecels and all the other non-whitecels are seen and portraied as more and more unattractive and inferior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Maybe slightly but I think standards of beauty are almost the same no matter where you go. That's why blackcels, curries, ricecels and all the other non-whitecels are seen and portraied as more and more unattractive and inferior.
That's not true, evidence against: look at South Korea, look at Crisick's tinder experiment.

That's not true, evidence against: look at South Korea, look at Crisick's tinder experiment.
That doesn't mean a white guy wouldn't slay as much. Just look at the statistics of interracial marriage and then ask yourself why so many women are marrying white guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and impure666
That doesn't mean a white guy wouldn't slay as much. Just look at the statistics of interracial marriage and then ask yourself why so many women are marrying white guys.
In the US? Because it's the US and gooks are weirdly self hating. (This doesn't really happen in other races)

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Happens with every race except whites
?? No asians are the only race that cohabits more with whites. Do you really think the white race is genetically more inclined to be more attractive...does that even make sense.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
It's because we grew up in the US JFL
Reminder: In South Korea this is the peak of attractiveness:

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud and SayNoToRotting
?? No asians are the only race that cohabits more with whites. Do you really think the white race is genetically more inclined to be more attractive...does that even make sense.
You don't get the point. Nobody said the white race initially looks better but standards of beauty drifted into the directions of favouring whites a long long time ago. Everyone sees the movies, advertisements, models, actors etc. I'm not saying there aren't any handsome models or good actors of other races but whites are just stereotypically seen as the most attractive ones. And sadly empirically speaking stereotypes are true because otherwise they wouldn't become stereotypes in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
@Dude420 can you ban this nigger already
PSL is the only community that has self hating cucks like you who think the entire world is genetically attracted to whites :feelskek: not even braincels think this
You don't get the point. Nobody said the white race initially looks better but standards of beauty drifted into the directions of favouring whites a long long time ago. Everyone sees the movies, advertisements, models, actors etc. I'm not saying there aren't any handsome models or good actors of other races but whites are just stereotypically seen as the most attractive ones. And sadly empirically speaking stereotypes are true because otherwise they wouldn't become stereotypes in the first place.
Yeah that's the point. But in Germany the composite male face looks slightly different than the composite male face here so features will be slightly different (but this will have a significant impact). Just take alook at Crisick's tinder experiment in France. Only the French looking dude won out and every other PSL chad was considered sub5 by the women. Battlefield incel tried to prove this point again by making a rating thread for that French dude and people here rated him like average or even below.

Last edited:
It's because we grew up in the US JFL
Reminder: In South Korea this is the peak of attractiveness: View attachment 43558
You just agreed with us on interracial marriage between Asian women and white men when we brought that up and now you are giving an example of an Asian, photoshopped face saying this is the peak attractiveness??? I hope you realize that you are contradicting yourself with this.

You just agreed with us on interracial marriage between Asian women and white men when we brought that up and now you are giving an example of an Asian, photoshopped face saying this is the peak attractiveness??? I hope you realize that you are contradicting yourself with this.
I said in south korea, this is what they would probably call an attractive male face. Not in America, in South Korea. The cohabitation rates are for America.

PSL is the only community that has self hating cucks like you who think the entire world is genetically attracted to whites :feelskek: not even braincels think this

Yeah that's the point. But in Germany the composite male face looks slightly different than the composite male face here so features will be slightly different (but this will have a significant impact). Just take alook at Crisick's tinder experiment in France. Only the French looking dude won out and every other PSL chad was considered sub5 by the women. Battlefield incel tried to prove this point again by making a rating thread for that French dude and people here rated him like average or even below.
It's absurd comparing a study that took hours and hours of research conducted by a well known university with a fucking tinder experiment some guy did in France. You think that this says anything or even disproves anything?

MAYBE the features slightly differ in size or even shape if you do the study somewhere else but definitely not to an amount significant enough to say it's a different facial feature. Besides that in most countries western standard's of beauty dominate anyways. The study said a more structured jaw and higher cheekbones are better to give you an example. Maybe if you do the study elsewhere the ideal cheekbones are a bit higher or a bit lower and maybe the chin is a bit smaller or bigger but it's still going to be a high set of cheekbones and a structured lower third. Nobody here is going to reach what the study states as the ideal face but the point is minor differences are fine as long as you have all of the features listed. No matter where you do such a study high cheekbones will always be seen as more attractive than low cheekbones for example so it's not worthy talking about some possible slight differences in other countries.

It's absurd comparing a study that took hours and hours of research conducted by a well known university with a fucking tinder experiment some guy did in France. You think that this says anything or even disproves anything?
These studies always turn out to be not replicable for one reason or another. I am only suggesting that the results may differ in the US, perhaps even significantly. I'm not saying Crisick's experiment was more correct. The minor differences can make major points for perceived attractiveness. Millimeters of bone.

Partly lifefue. The features listed also include structured jaw and high cheekbones. It's still over for a recessed chin, it's still over for a bad maxilla, it's still over for low cheekbones, it's still over for a negative canthal tilt, it's still over for hooked noses etc...

But some things are easy to fix. You can easily get thicker and darker eyebrows and darker eyelashes for example.
If only there was a surgery for NCT :feelsrope:
I can fix cheekbones but NCT is indeed pretty much over.

I have wrinkles between my nose and corner of mouth. I thought that shit was attractive

These studies always turn out to be not replicable for one reason or another. I am only suggesting that the results may differ in the US, perhaps even significantly. I'm not saying Crisick's experiment was more correct. The minor differences can make major points for perceived attractiveness. Millimeters of bone.
You've said it yourself. Millimetres of bones. Since millimetres can fuck you up I highly doubt differences are that high. It doesn't matter at which race you look at a structured jaw or high cheekbones will always be seen more attractive than low cheekbones or a weaker jaw. You never see a person with cheekbones that are too high but you see a ton of people with cheekbones that are too low.

But you continue with this line of thought so let's do this. I challenge you now.

Name me one race where a negative canthal tilt is more attractive than a positive canthal tilt, name me one race where low cheekbones are better than higher ones, name me one race where receding brows are more attractive than thicker brows, name me one race where a hooked nose is better than a straight nose.

If you can't give examples you need to face reality and realize IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ONE SET OF CHEEKBONES IS A BIT LOWER THAN THE OTHER ONE AS LONG AS BOTH ARE STILL A HIGH SET OF CHEEKBONES, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ONE NOSE IS A BIT STRAIGHTER THAN ANOTHER NOSE AS LONG AS BOTH NOSES ARE STRAIGHT etc...

I get your point but it doesn't mean anything, so why do you keep stating this? Only if you want to compare the top percentage of attractive people with each other this comes into play. But since nobody on this site is there and since attractive people don't really give a shit it is irrelevant. Face it.

Name me one race where a negative canthal tilt is more attractive than a positive canthal tilt
Unironically white people...., a lot of attractive male actors do not have positive canthal tilt
name me one race where low cheekbones are better than higher ones,
Koreans they get cheekbone reduction surgery.
name me one race where receding brows are more attractive than thicker brows
In the Victorian Era high brows were seen as desirable and intellectual
If you can't give examples you need to face reality and realize IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ONE SET OF CHEEKBONES IS A BIT LOWER THAN THE OTHER ONE AS LONG AS BOTH ARE STILL A HIGH SET OF CHEEKBONES, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ONE NOSE IS A BIT STRAIGHTER THAN ANOTHER NOSE AS LONG AS BOTH NOSES ARE STRAIGHT
It makes a huge difference lol...
name me one race where a hooked nose is better than a straight nose.
I'm sure it wouldn't have developed in middle easterns if it was thought off as unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Zeus
If only there was a surgery for NCT :feelsrope:
I can fix cheekbones but NCT is indeed pretty much over.

Jfl I think you don't realize what causes NCT. If you have NCT your orbital rims are too big for your eyes leaving you with this unattractive shape. But what causes NCT? If your cheekbones are too low that leaves more space for the orbital rims. Therefore higher cheekbones also mean smaller orbital rims. Same goes for brow ridge just from the opposite direction. The thicker the brow ridge the less space you'll have for the orbital rims. That's why weak cheekbones mostly correlate with NCT and that's also why a weak brow ridge mostly correlates with upper eyelid exposure.

Jfl I think you don't realize what causes NCT. If you have NCT your orbital rims are too big for your eyes leaving you with this unattractive shape. But what causes NCT? If your cheekbones are too low that leaves more space for the orbital rims. Therefore higher cheekbones also mean smaller orbital rims. Same goes for brow ridge just from the opposite direction. The thicker the brow ridge the less space you'll have for the orbital rims. That's why weak cheekbones mostly correlate with NCT and that's also why a weak brow ridge mostly correlates with upper eyelid exposure.
NCT is possibly one of the easiest to fix flaws. Canthopexy fixes it. Bones have nothing to do with it moron. It's just where your eyelid is attached. I can't believe people unironically believe this.
canthal-tilt.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 39
NCT is possibly one of the easiest to fix flaws. Canthopexy fixes it. Bones have nothing to do with it moron. It's just where your eyelid is attached. I can't believe people unironically believe this.
canthal-tilt.jpg
This. I have nct on one side and neutral tilt on the other side despite lacking cheekbones equally on both sides. It's just that the lids are attached differently.
Surgery on eyes is not easy though.

@RedPilledStemcel
1.Just because a lot ofattractive actors don't have pct doesn't mean they wouldn't look better with pct.

2. I wasn't talking about higher set brows.

3. No it doesn't make a huge difference as long as you already have the right features. You'll end up even more attractive if you correct it but my point is that you are already attractive enough if you have those features.

• Browner skin
  • Narrower facial shape
  • Less fat
  • Fuller and more symmetrical lips
  • Darker eye brows
  • More and darker lashes
  • Upper half of the face broader in relation to the lower
  • Higher cheek bones
  • Prominent lower jaw
  • More prominent chin
  • No receding brows
  • Thinner lids
  • No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth

1. Go to the sun. Low dose MT2. Beta-Carotine.
  2. Lose fat.
  3. Lose fat.
  4. Don't see a drastic difference between the 2 dudes' lips. Just be healthy and have don't shit lips. Hyaluronic acid maybe?
  5. Dye them or let the MT2 darken them. [It'll darken your hair too]
  6. Lose fat. Try mewing? Lose more fat. Pray that your skull isn't deformed. If it is, it's over.
  7. GENETICS nigga. Lose fat. Have high cheek bones. "Pray that your skull isn't deformed. If it is, it's over."
  8. Try mewing/chewing? :lul:. Chewmax. Lose fat again. If you have no chin, it's over. Fillers=cope.
  9. Receding brows? WTF is this? If your eyebrow hair is falling out, IT'S FKIN OVER. Minoxidil+Grooming?
  10. Thinner eyelids? Idk. Have good genetics.
  11. Moisturise, micro-needling+ascorbic acid, hyaluronic acid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dezzow, impure666 and Deleted member 1383
  • Browner skin
  • Narrower facial shape
  • Less fat
  • Fuller and more symmetrical lips
  • Darker eye brows
  • More and darker lashes
  • Upper half of the face broader in relation to the lower
  • Higher cheek bones
  • Prominent lower jaw
  • More prominent chin
  • No receding brows
  • Thinner lids
  • No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth

1. Go to the sun. Low dose MT2. Beta-Carotine.
  2. Lose fat.
  3. Lose fat.
  4. Don't see a drastic difference between the 2 dudes' lips. Just be healthy and have don't shit lips. Hyaluronic acid maybe?
  5. Dye them or let the MT2 darken them. [It'll darken your hair too]
  6. Lose fat. Try mewing? Lose more fat. Pray that your skull isn't deformed. If it is, it's over.
  7. GENETICS nigga. Lose fat. Have high cheek bones. "Pray that your skull isn't deformed. If it is, it's over."
  8. Try mewing/chewing? :lul:. Chewmax. Lose fat again. If you have no chin, it's over. Fillers=cope.
  9. Receding brows? WTF is this? If your eyebrow hair is falling out, IT'S FKIN OVER. Minoxidil+Grooming?
  10. Thinner eyelids? Idk. Have good genetics.
  11. Moisturise, micro-needling+ascorbic acid, hyaluronic acid.
True.

I've been Regensbrugmaxxing for a while now. I have full lips but use labello, I have thin lids, dyed my hair, eyebrows and eyelashes dark, I am taking beta carotene, I use carotene sun milk, I tan a lot and I've lost fat. After that I'm already psl 5 but for cheekbones and jaw I will need surgery.

For bones I take k2 and calcium. For skin I take differin, zindaclin, zinc and hydrolysed collagen.

True.

I've been Regensbrugmaxxing for a while now. I have full lips but use labello, I have thin lids, dyed my hair, eyebrows and eyelashes dark, I am taking beta carotene, I use carotene sun milk, I tan a lot and I've lost fat. After that I'm already psl 5 but for cheekbones and jaw I will need surgery.

For bones I take k2 and calcium. For skin I take differin, zindaclin, zinc and hydrolysed collagen.
Nice, sounds like a great routine. I can't even think about eye-lids and all that micro shit because I need to lose about 25KG of fat :(
5 months and I will be 10% BF.

1.Just because a lot ofattractive actors don't have pct doesn't mean they wouldn't look better with pct.
Yeah most hot actors just happen to have big jaws so big jaws are attractive but have NCT because teehee they all have flaws too. So NCT is not that big of a deal because you don't see potato jaws in most hot actors.
2. I wasn't talking about higher set brows.
Litearlly quoted you brah
3. No it doesn't make a huge difference as long as you already have the right features. You'll end up even more attractive if you correct it but my point is that you are already attractive enough if you have those features.
Why would the most attractive figures have unattractive features. They define attractiveness. Saying otherwise is retarded PSL cope like calling every actor and male model ugly because they don't live up to homosexual standards.

Nice, sounds like a great routine. I can't even think about eye-lids and all that micro shit because I need to lose about 25KG of fat :(
5 months and I will be 10% BF.
Forgot to mention dermarolling and some other stuff but yeah it's working out so far but I'm a manlet so not sure if it's worth it.
I hope you'll get there bro. What else should I maxx out? I'm physiquemaxxed, I do ppl 6 days a week and cardio on rest day.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
canthal-tilt.jpg
Thanks.

Forgot to mention dermarolling and some other stuff but yeah it's working out so far but I'm a manlet so not sure if it's worth it.
I hope you'll get there bro. What else should I maxx out? I'm physiquemaxxed, I do ppl 6 days a week and cardio on rest day.
What's your age and height? I'm doing ppl 6 days per week with long HIIT sessions everyday (45mins, 3mins HIIT, 2mins LIIT). You could skin complexion max with Melanotan2, it'll raise your libido too. Are you too old for heightmaxing? Try completely correcting posture and holding your frame. Do bar hangs from a pull-up bar and completely stretch out your spine. Loosen everything, just have your lower leg tucked back and relax your entire body. Your grip strength will improve too. Try work up on this exercise too like any other exercise. Weightbelt + weights isn't needed at all. Just try and increase your time. I do sets of 3 at the end of my workout. I avoid all exercises that cause spinal compression. Since you've physique maxed you've pretty much done everything in that regard. Haven't seen your face so idk how I can help there.

Did you physique max natty? If not, the roids may cause you problems in the future like receding hair and sped-up ageing. Seems like you're doing very well. Idk what else you can max really. But there's always something more to max. Try ashwaghanda for lowering cortisol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
tbh looks higher class
And more masculine, bc with a decent midface ratio the extra height is from a taller chin or forehead. Both are good features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
This is where you're wrong
big jaw, bone mass and hunter eyes signal extreme virility and good GENETIC health indicators, it can never compare to a narrow guy with average eye area, he would look like a maldeveloped child with bug eyes next to someone with huge bones and palate, he would look allmost deformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656