Study about facial attractivness from Regensburg. It's over.

ve4ArUa.jpg
Midface too long. It's over.

This is where you're wrong
big jaw, bone mass and hunter eyes signal extreme virility and good GENETIC health indicators, it can never compare to a narrow guy with average eye area, he would look like a maldeveloped child with bug eyes next to someone with huge bones and palate, he would look allmost deformed
Excessive bonemass isn't ideal. Looking purely masculine is a bad thing. A dose of femininity is essential to being 7+. This is especially true with regards to zygos, where average or slightly smaller zygos are preferable to larger ones.

Excessive bonemass isn't ideal. Looking purely masculine is a bad thing. A dose of femininity is essential to being 7+. This is especially true with regards to zygos, where average or slightly smaller zygos are preferable to larger ones.
you're coping with this because you're as dimorphic as a 14 year old girl, and your eye area looks like it'd take 1 punch before your eye falls out of your orbitals
and yeah big zygos and ogee curve are more of a feminine trait, more rugged and dimorphic men have small or flat zygos, because their purpose should be to protect eyes or give them support, but brow ridge and undereye already does this. hence why great fighters still HAVE NCT - their zygos are bad but huge brow ridge so still high fighting success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
you're coping with this because you're as dimorphic as a 14 year old girl, and your eye area looks like it'd take 1 punch before your eye falls out of your orbitals
and yeah big zygos and ogee curve are more of a feminine trait, more rugged and dimorphic men have small or flat zygos, because their purpose should be to protect eyes or give them support, but brow ridge and undereye already does this. hence why great fighters still HAVE NCT - their zygos are bad but huge brow ridge so still high fighting success
Let's not turn this into a 2 IQ shitposting extravaganza.

Brow ridge isn't so important as long as it's not too high, and in the event that it is high you have the fat pads to give hooding.

Bones are vastly overrated. Harmony, eyes, skin, hair and leanness are what make you good looking, assuming your bones aren't flat out recessed.

Fighting success is cope so far as face is concerned. Aesthetics are everything. An aesthetic face on a good body is the ideal, until you hit the late thirties, when bones start to matter more.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 1383 and AestheticPrince
Looking 100% masculine is not aesthetic tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383 and Deleted member 656
Cope

• +1

Gigacope. Bonemass is a dimorphic trait, which also includes zygos. And cheekbone height is merely dependent on facial development, not an indicator of masculinity at all.

Flat cheekbones may look more masculine on a superficial level because it makes the eyes look much older, whereas high cheekbones make the eyes look young and fresh.

But as we all know: Looking old/mature = fake masculinity.

And all great fighters have big zygos, they're crucial for protecting the eyes. Zygos make up 80% of the "undereye area" as you call it, so I don't know what you're talking about when you say "undereyes and browridge do all the work for protection"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1383
Gigacope. Bonemass is a dimorphic trait, which also includes zygos. And cheekbone height is merely dependent on facial development, not an indicator of masculinity at all.

Flat cheekbones may look more masculine on a superficial level because it makes the eyes look much older, whereas high cheekbones make the eyes look young and fresh.

But as we all know: Looking old/mature = fake masculinity.

And all great fighters have big zygos, they're crucial for protecting the eyes. Zygos make up 80% of the "undereye area" as you call it, so I don't know what you're talking about when you say "undereyes and browridge do all the work for protection"

View attachment 43679
''80% of the "undereye area"
lmfao, no they do not
and if they were so important for fighters, then all the great fighters would not have NCT at all
Mike tyson has very poor zygos and as a result kinda droopy eyes. Every bone on his face is twice the size of his zygos
Lmfao literally what am i coping with
if i was coping that'd mean I have insane bone structure *which i do though)

''80% of the "undereye area"
lmfao, no they do not
and if they were so important for fighters, then all the great fighters would not have NCT at all
Mike tyson has very poor zygos and as a result kinda droopy eyes. Every bone on his face is twice the size of his zygos

Lmfao literally what am i coping with
if i was coping that'd mean I have insane bone structure *which i do though)
paragraphs me

Let's not turn this into a 2 IQ shitposting extravaganza.

Brow ridge isn't so important as long as it's not too high, and in the event that it is high you have the fat pads to give hooding.

Bones are vastly overrated. Harmony, eyes, skin, hair and leanness are what make you good looking, assuming your bones aren't flat out recessed.

Fighting success is cope so far as face is concerned. Aesthetics are everything. An aesthetic face on a good body is the ideal, until you hit the late thirties, when bones start to matter more.
I am now done talking to you, dumbest shit ever said, you do realize there's a huge difference between brow ridge and actual eyebrows you hideous subhuman, your eyebrows can be high set but the brow ridge is always next to the orbitals as a fucking bone, lmfao brow ridge is extremely important - brow ridge is the most dimorphic trait along with fwhr, in combat sports its what determines FIGHTING success, its the number 1 indicator of warrior skull and guess what, when forensics want to determine whether a skull is male or female, they check the brow ridge first. Bones are absolutely everything, you're basically saying any twink with good hair and skin can be gl - lmfao. Gigacope because you're a twink with a feminine eye area.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel and Deleted member 656
I am now done talking to you, dumbest shit ever said, you do realize there's a huge difference between brow ridge and actual eyebrows you hideous subhuman, your eyebrows can be high set but the brow ridge is always next to the orbitals as a fucking bone, lmfao brow ridge is extremely important - brow ridge is the most dimorphic trait along with fwhr, in combat sports its what determines FIGHTING success, its the number 1 indicator of warrior skull and guess what, when forensics want to determine whether a skull is male or female, they check the brow ridge first. Bones are absolutely everything, you're basically saying any twink with good hair and skin can be gl - lmfao. Gigacope because you're a twink with a feminine eye area.
reds me

• +1
Warrior skull is also mostly cope. Skull size is far more important. A feminine looking guy like Chico, Strijd or Nessman would mog a masculine equivalent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
Warrior skull is also mostly cope. Skull size is far more important. A feminine looking guy like Chico, Strijd or Nessman would mog a masculine equivalent.
Absolutely not. Imagine for example, chico or tyler maher but next to someone like Badr hari, overeem, lesnar, quinton jackson, the list goes on, a flat occiput, good gonial angle, big straight nose, huge brow ridge, etc, very high dimorphism on a skull VS. a skull the same size but WITHOUT these features - the warrior will ALWAYS win, not just by looks or aesthetic or attraction or by natural law but by the fact the guy with these dimorphic traits would rape and piss on the dead body of chico, or any twink like tyler maher etc, it just looks bad not to have a flat occiput, it signals no virility and instant death, no protection, bad phenotype interaction with his environment... Skull size is all the same after 23 inches. The bigger the better but after 23 in the difference is marginal, its the features that matter.
and you're taking this from me - I have a 24.4 inch skull with a flat occiput and a huge splanchocranium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 656
Flat occiputs look deformed. 99% of the time people talking about flat occiputs are deformed looking masc slav types that have latched onto an easy cope and recycle their microdick IQ hogwash all over PSL forums. Slayers have normally developed occiputs.

You're right about gonial though. Anywhere from 110 to 130 is golden. Stray too far from that at great risk.

Straight or ski slope noses are preferable, either being slightly upturned or neutrally tilted. Downturned is bad. Small noses are generally better though.

Stop using that font size. You look like a 12 year old.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel and xom
Keep in mind this was done in Germany, US standards may differ slightly.
Honestly I think so too. It's clear that american women find wide angular jaws more attractive than narrower rounder jaws like the one in this study.

Look at IG pages like dirty daddies. Most of the guys have very wide angular lower thirds. Plus, we all know how well Crisick does on tinder with his extremely broad razor sharp jaw.

• +1
Honestly I think so too. It's clear that american women find wide angular jaws more attractive than narrower rounder jaws like the one in this study.

Look at IG pages like dirty daddies. Most of the guys have very wide angular lower thirds. Plus, we all know how well Crisick does on tinder with his extremely broad razor sharp jaw.
There's a case to be made that Crisick benefits more from his chin than his jaw, and his chin fits the ideal outlined in the study. I believe there was an experiment ran with a morph where he had a smaller jaw and unchanged chin, and yet saw similar results.

But as a UKcel I can't comment on the standards in the US. Actual definition of the jawline seems to be of greater significance than the sheer mass here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
foid iq post

MUH FIGHTING SUCCESS
MUH BADR HARI LITERAL GOD

fuck off retards go get ogremax surgeries and see how much you'll say (you won't)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gaymidget, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
Flat occiputs look deformed. 99% of the time people talking about flat occiputs are deformed looking masc slav types that have latched onto an easy cope and recycle their microdick IQ hogwash all over PSL forums. Slayers have normally developed occiputs.

You're right about gonial though. Anywhere from 110 to 130 is golden. Stray too far from that at great risk.

Straight or ski slope noses are preferable, either being slightly upturned or neutrally tilted. Downturned is bad. Small noses are generally better though.

Stop using that font size. You look like a 12 year old.
I have below 110, I think below 115 is ideal, 120 too high/feminine unless angular enough.
Downturned isnt always necessarily bad, there are bones that affect this.
Small noses are not better - a nose that starts below the brow ridge, is straight and angular, and neutrally tilted is ideal, big nose is more virile.
And no, flat occiputs are not deformed - they dictate fighting success see my warrior skull thread, they negate impact. If you punch someone without a flat occiput on the head they will literally die, from the impact concentrating in one spot.

• +1
Mike Tyson has NCT because of the heavy fat pads covering the eyelids, basically a fake NCT. And no, he has amazing zygos. They aren't high, but they are massive, and that's what's most important in a fight. You are the first person I've ever heard questioning his zygos.

• +1
?? No asians are the only race that cohabits more with whites. Do you really think the white race is genetically more inclined to be more attractive...does that even make sense.
All beauty standards are based on caucasians. Whites have the most angular faces, prominent chins, strong brow ridges etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
Mike Tyson has NCT because of the heavy fat pads covering the eyelids, basically a fake NCT. And no, he has amazing zygos. They aren't high, but they are massive, and that's what's most important in a fight. You are the first person I've ever heard questioning his zygos.
fat pads covering eyes enough to give them nct... this is the first time i ever heard of something so stupid
take a picture of him and stare at it for the next 12 hours and maybe you will realize...

All beauty standards are based on caucasians. Whites have the most angular faces, prominent chins, strong brow ridges etc
Whites don't have more angular faces than other races, just look at facial averages:

And I observe this irl too. In fact it looks like more asians and blacks have angular skulls than whites. Bigger skulls as well.
But on average all races have potato faces, and only like the top 20% of any race has an angular face, so it's weird to say that whites set up this beauty ideal.

The only race that has no facial angularity from my experience are arabs and their kind.

Really the only beautytrends caucasians are responsible for are colouring and nose shape and chin. The rest are unracial specific

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 656 and RedPilledStemcel
legit, didn't the guy on eppley's website get forehead implants to get rid of it?
I'm not sure but it sounds possible. It looks so inharmonious for some reason.

Absolutely insane life fuel
Crude and unfiltered

• +1
Narrow face? Life fuel for me.

never began*

This study is blue pill cope there are way more factors that contribute to an attractive face