• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, sandcelmuttcel and MentalistKebab
Chew if you want better zygos

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
"when it comes to the face, millimetres are miles"

jfllll just get zso instead it increases each cheekbone by 7mm

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel, Deleted member 685 and 4 others

View attachment 811587View attachment 811588View attachment 811589
Distance between zygos only increased 2.4mm, so 1.2mm each side

Although this is posterior section, maybe anterior zygos were displaced more
And this is with 7mm average expansion.

And with the many MSE before after we can proudly say, getting MSE for zygo/cheekbones is bust.

Nothing beside custom implant will give the desired cheekbones to you, and that works in only 1 in every 100 case like @Saiyan .

Its absolutely over for zygocels

And this is with 7mm average expansion.

And with the many MSE before after we can proudly say, getting MSE for zygo/cheekbones is bust.

Nothing beside custom implant will give the desired cheekbones to you, and that works in only 1 in every 100 case like @Saiyan .

Its absolutely over for zygocels
That is 3.4mm with a 10mm expansion. Not that bad. Bonesmashing + MK overdosing + peptides could give you another few mms.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
That is 3.4mm with a 10mm expansion. Not that bad. Bonesmashing + MK overdosing + peptides could give you another few mms.
Yeah but most people here aint gonna get a high expansion like Ronald, at least I cant.

ZSO and implants seem like only options for normal palate guys like me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Yeah but most people here aint gonna get a high expansion like Ronald, at least I cant.

btw how much wider did the nose get? It looks like the nose gets always a lot wider and that sucks

Why has this generation of looksmax devolved into saying ZSO is a good procedure? It's utterly garbage & those hypothetical high cuts that someone's about to post a picture of aren't done in practice. Most ZSO results look no different to the befores, and the rest look objectively worse.

The reason MLF3 is so good (and more brutal) is bc the entire malar complex + part of the lower & lateral orbits are mobilised & then ROTATED (hence 3D projection) outwards.

The most commonly practiced ZSO just moves the bottom of the malar complex out a bit jfl, over for you if you get this cope procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, Deleted member 3020 and 1 other person
Why has this generation of looksmax devolved into saying ZSO is a good procedure? It's utterly garbage & those hypothetical high cuts that someone's about to post a picture of aren't done in practice. Most ZSO results look no different to the befores, and the rest look objectively worse.

The reason MLF3 is so good (and more brutal) is bc the entire malar complex + part of the lower & lateral orbits are mobilised & then ROTATED (hence 3D projection) outwards.

The most commonly practiced ZSO just moves the bottom of the malar complex out a bit jfl, over for you if you get this cope procedure.
ok boyo still better than this cope "mse" jfl
don't forget most people undergoing the procedure are not lean and so the changes aren't as visible

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 1862
ok boyo still better than this cope "mse" jfl
don't forget most people undergoing the procedure are not lean and so the changes aren't as visible
see my latest thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3020 and sandcelmuttcel

Much rather bone over implants tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797

@Korea told ya

ZSO, OSO, ZMBSO, VCSSO, ZOIJGIFJIFJFISO are all hypothetical cuts with lots of risks

Whos going to do them. Not to mention results are rare, look like shit and most of this extrmee shit is conserved for the deformed

@alienmaxxer was right. All of this is mental masterbation

MSE+Androgens for zygos whilst still growing (ur still growing korea) or death

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Korea