(STUDY) difference betweeen 0.05% and 0.1% Retin A

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness

I’m going to highlight the important part.

Tretinoin strength studies
“Tretinoin comes in a variety of strengths or percentages. Initial studies of Tretinoin from the 1980s used Tretinoin 0.1% to evaluate the efficacy of Tretinoin for the treatment of photoaging. Later studies evaluated Tretinoin 0.05%. While both were equally effective over a one year period, Tretinoin 0.1% was able to achieve cosmetic improvement in 6 months while 0.05% required closer to 12 months. Finally, 0.025% was compared to 0.1% and it was found that both produced similar improvements in photoaging. However, tretinoin 0.025% caused fewer side effects such as drying and irritation. All of these studies used Tretinoin in a cream base.”

In other word 0.1% is far superior and better for improvement but also with more purging and side effects as well

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Good_Little_Goy and Cope
High IQ. Where should I start if I already have good skin? .025? Or just go full .1?

High IQ. Where should I start if I already have good skin? .025? Or just go full .1?
Start with 0.025 bro than move up

The biggest difference in term of purging and side effects is going from 0.05% to 0.1% because you literally doubled the strength

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder