Study Finds Women Least Attracted to Smiling, Happy Men

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken

"In a series of studies, more than 1,000 adult participants rated the sexual attractiveness of hundreds of images of the opposite sex engaged in universal displays of happiness (broad smiles), pride (raised heads, puffed-up chests) and shame (lowered heads, averted eyes).
The study found that women were least attracted to smiling, happy men, preferring those who looked proud and powerful or moody and ashamed. In contrast, male participants were most sexually attracted to women who looked happy, and least attracted to women who appeared proud and confident.
"It is important to remember that this study explored first-impressions of sexual attraction to images of the opposite sex," says Alec Beall, a UBC psychology graduate student and study co-author. "We were not asking participants if they thought these targets would make a good boyfriend or wife -- we wanted their gut reactions on carnal, sexual attraction." He says previous studies have found positive emotional traits and a nice personality to be highly desirable in a relationship partners."

Alpha fucks, beta bucks. Over for happycels.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, FatmanO, BrettyBoy and 6 others
If a man is constantly happy and smiling, something is wrong with him. And he's probably low T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Fallen Chad, LowTierNormie and 9 others
I either look angry or smug when walking around public, never happy.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 470, kobecel and 2 others
Smirk only like a cocky slayer

Smiling all the time = soyboy

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, dodt, left2die and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084 and Insomniac
I either look angry or smug when walking around public, never happy.
#MeToo

I hate smiling and whenever I do smile it’s always forced. I get angry when people tell me to smile more.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 1084
You got that aspie pissed off/deep in thought look?
Yes 100%. Also my walk looks like I'm trying to calculate every step, when I walk past people and look them in the eye I almost freeze up.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Insomniac
over for smilecels

I came to realization I look like a rapist when I smile. I'll just keep a poker face wherever I go.

752.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Extra Chromosome
always frowning or moody looking, cuz i am.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Bump. It's over for happycels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, kobecel and Deleted member 656
Dog turd IQ study jfl

JFL

F

L

it has nothing to do with if you smile or not i bet it just happened to be that all the guys smiling in the study were ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: dogtown, Fallen Chad, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
Dog turd IQ study jfl

JFL

F

L

it has nothing to do with if you smile or not i bet it just happened to be that all the guys smiling in the study were ugly.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Autist and fobos
Dog turd IQ study jfl

JFL

F

L

Smiling means fuller-looking cheeks, wider looking nose tip, higher-looking eyebrows etc. Sounds believable to me.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Smiling means fuller-looking cheeks, wider looking nose tip, higher-looking eyebrows etc. Sounds believable to me.
Only good thing is it makes midface shorter and shows off teeth/palate if you got a good one

• +1
Only good thing is it makes midface shorter and shows off teeth/palate if you got a good one
Which most people don't tbh

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Coping
Dog turd IQ study jfl

JFL

F

L

Legit

NGL
G
L

Proud posture etc = happened due to good looks

Depressed and mentally ill = too isolated to get in relationship even if more appealing.

O V E R

V

E

R for this study dedsrstbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 656
I'd swap 2 inches of girth for that nose
Legit af I would cut my dick off for it ngl nose mog is brutal
hnggggggggggggggg his lips are perfect. Morph him narrow lips and he would become normie or even subhuman
Legit boyo mouth area is so important his eye area is top tier as well

• +1
Obviously this only works for good looking men. Ugly men are excluded from everything.

You rarely see male models smiling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 656
Fuuak explains weirldy cause Im always happy

It makes an already ugly/average looking guy even more vomit inducingly hideoius if he exposes his narrow palate, that's why.

Girls love it when a handsome guy smiles, not only becaue of "chad can get away with anything", but because they love a wide palate, just lol at this "bad boy game" cope study.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, androidcel and Deleted member 656
Dog turd IQ study jfl

JFL

F

L

This

just look at all the posts on these boy worship accounts run by jbs, full of smilling niggas

• +1
Reactions: androidcel