[STUDY] Women who are older and women in 3rd world countries prefer more masculine faces?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

"Participants’ age positively predicted preferences for facial masculinity, suggesting that older participants were more likely to prefer facial masculinity. Similarly, there was a significant, positive relationship between participant SOI and facial masculinity preferences, such that sociosexually unrestricted women preferred more facially masculine men. There was also a significant, positive association between the Health/Development factor and facial masculinity preference, such that as the health of a nation and/or development increased, preference for facial masculinity increased (Fig. 1). There was no significant association between the Inequality factor and facial masculinity preference. "

God I wish we knew the specific age of the women used in the study it seems as there is an age cut off where women begin to prefer more masculine faces etc. probably explains the prettyboy phenomena and why shit like kpop is mostly prevalent in 14-16 year old girls and why most 18-20+ prefer more masc men, dimorphism, height, frame, muscle etc. as I guess their sexuality develops in a sense.

Also I guess in low socioeconomic places where its more "winner takes all" and gang fights etc. it makes sense for more masculne features to be valued especially when it comes to standing your ground.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9344, PrisonMike and 2 others
its over for me anyway

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 9344, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
"such that sociosexually unrestricted women preferred more facially masculine men. There was also a significant, positive association between the Health/Development factor and facial masculinity preference, such that as the health of a nation and/or development increased, preference for facial masculinity increased"
This describes first world nations though.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and SubhumanCurrycel
No, in 3rd world countries money >>>> looks unironically

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
I prefer orge tbh masc and feminine is cope

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
its true in 3rd world countries. women like them and view masculine men as more powerful and able to protect them, not some scrawny prettyboy twink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5969, alex569 and 2 others
Big framed high T ogres slay in EE like this mofo.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
The specific age of the women used in the study it seems as there is an age cut off where women begin to prefer more masculine faces etc.
Data were collected from 7,739 female participants (M = 27.23 years, SD = 8.89 years) from 92 countries. Participants completed an online survey that had been translated into the national language of each country by research collaborators who spoke the national language fluently. Following previous research33, participants under 18 years (N = 101) or over 40 years (N = 699) of age were removed as peri-pubertal and postmenopausal women judge masculine faces differently7375.
Not younger than 18, not older than 40, mean of 27

• +1
No kap
At my old job I was walking to the building and some milf's and gilf's were lowkey catcalling me, i said "ma'aam" after everything and they were like "ouuuuuu"
It was weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and SubhumanCurrycel