African Student Union club
9th/second half of 10th grade:
Reserve Officer Training Corps(ROTC)
Second half of 10th grade:
Nothing
11th grade:
Equestrian(only in spring)
12th grade:
Structured Learning Experience(where you go out to work as an intern)
You guys think I did enough in high school? Or I could’ve done more?

Last edited:
i did literally fuck all in high school. its pretty much just a blur of depression, anxiety, obesity and brain fog.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, kirbyparks and fendER
i did literally fuck all in high school. its pretty much just a blur of depression, anxiety, obesity and brain fog.
Let me guess, you started losing weight in high school?

Let me guess, you started losing weight in high school?

i was losing weight hardcore about a year ago when i first got blackpilled. pretty much the same age you are now 17 and a half.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
@Hunter what did you do after high school?

I’m still in high school and haven’t done anything besides piano gigs what do I do

I’m a sophomore this year and junior next year

In terms of doing sports and clubs?
No in general. Most seniors at my school barely show up JFL at getting into a relationship senior year it’s already pump and dump culture by then

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lose weight disgusting pig

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown and androidcel
Log off, move more, and go on a caloric deficit.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown and androidcel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dogtown

you know the drill

also, @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown, Autist and 1 other person
Try fasting with Snake Juice

Didn’t read however I’m sure sports won’t be on that list

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Autist
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Autist, dogtown and 1 other person
I still feel like I didn’t do enough in high school.
Come on reply with something related, you cucks.

Do you cunts say I’ve done enough in high school?

Last edited by a moderator:
where's part 2?

After leaving a 95% ethnic elementary school with a promising educational career, I went to a high school in another town with 90% of its student body comprised of white people. It stayed this way for the first three years. Afterwards, more ethnic students start attending and thus eventually it became 75% white, 25% non-white.

Freshman year / 2008-2009

I decided on a high school along with two of my friends. Another friend ended up attending the same high school, but he was the only one in a separate class. The three of us were classmates. It was a pretty fun year. Nothing too bad happened.

Eighth grade / 2009-2010

I remember the first day in class. One of my friends went to a different class, so I was left with the other one. It was so boring. So quiet. I dreaded the next two years since your classmates in eighth grade are also your classmates in ninth grade. I was so wrong. One of the best years of my life. Did tons of crazy shit here, not only by myself but also collectively.

Ninth grade / 2010-2011

See "eight grade."

Junior year / 2011-2012

Completely different classmates. Here's where the fun stopped. It had gotten serious here. Some kids I got along with, others I didn't. Here is where I got brutally blackpilled by my then-oneitis. We were classmates in the eighth and ninth grade, but not afterwards.

Repeated junior year / 2012-2013

Better than my first time around in junior year. Again, new classmates and even some from other schools. But these classmates were a lot better compared to the ones in my previous year.

Senior year / 2013-2014

Same classmates as in 2012-2013. It was an okay year. I was forced to leave high school, which I will explain in the next chapter.

Adult high school / 2014-2015

I didn't graduate because of some finals I didn't do well on. I knew nobody aside from a female classmate who was also my classmate in freshman year of high school. I kept mostly to myself here. There was no point in getting close to people who you'd only see for only a year, anyways.

College life / 2016-present

I've gone through quite a number of majors, and this year, I've finally settled on law. After the first half year, I was put in a new class because my previous was dissolved due to financial reasons, but the school said it was because of "bullying." Since I'm blackpilled, I keep to myself mostly and only socialize with those who I think are ok. As I feel people who judge me negatively based on my 2/10 looks without knowing me should be left alone. They're not worth my time.

I know this is wasn't the aim of your thread, but I started writing and couldn't stop.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Go to my profile and go to view threads. You’ll find it there.
there's not a high school part 2, just college. you need to make a high school part 2

i was losing weight hardcore about a year ago when i first got blackpilled. pretty much the same age you are now 17 and a half.
Lmao and meanwhile this 30% bf fatso in my class denies that he is overweight and copes with fashion

Last edited:
I hate high school

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I did 0 non mandatory activities during hs fuck that shit, rather stay at home and play vidya

there is nothing to do in high school unless youre chad

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome