Brb using imagination since no video.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
Yet going on 500mg replacement TRT at 16 is frowned upon SMH

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
B19E5A68 C927 40E6 8332 04959D48BE05

i hope she dies while giving birth
Guys it won’t let me link it but here is a screenshot find her TikTok and watch it yourself fuck my phone for being a dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
its normal idiot, or dare i say, natural
cultural pressure denormalized it

have fun breeding incel kids with a 35 year old
lol at this cuck defending whores getting creampied while there 16, your a fucking spastic she has no intention on keeping the child she will abort it ovbiously she is a little posh becky she won't keep it her parents will make her abort it

and who said i wanted to have kids at 35 u cuck

lol at this cuck defending whores getting creampied while there 16, your a fucking spastic she has no intention on keeping the child she will abort it ovbiously she is a little posh becky she won't keep it her parents will make her abort it

and who said i wanted to have kids at 35 u cuck
i creampied my first gf too at 16 cause the condom broke and I wish it had made her pregnant. fucking tradcon family it would have been if that happened and I would have been forced to grow up much quicker.
also young people breed genetic elites

fucking incel

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Had to be a noodle. Bet it's a white Chad who pumped and dumped

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 1751
i creampied my first gf too at 16 cause the condom broke and I wish it had made her pregnant. fucking tradcon family it would have been if that happened and I would have been forced to grow up much quicker.

fucking incel
god your a sad cunt, no one belivies your fake little humble brag story, your post to rep ratio says it all you fucking faggot its clear no one on this site likes or cares about what you have to say

• JFL
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
god your a sad cunt, no one belivies your fake little humble brag story, your post to rep ratio says it all you fucking faggot its clear no one on this site likes or cares about what you have to say
he has a point to, waiting till mid-adulthood until having children was not the norm until modern civilization. women wouldn't reach sexual maturity this early if it didn't serve an evolutionary purpose.

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, Playerhater1 and oatmeal
interesting I suppose lol

fucking incel
you sound like a massive faggot

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and Deleted member 10615
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11671
Hope the baby's Gigachad skull rips her apart.

Poor kid, ngl.
it really is fucked up, this poor kid will have this absaloute degenarate to rely on for life advice and guidence im 16 myself and i'll admit i have a iq below average but even i would do better at guiding this child in life, truely is over for the west ngl

Hope the baby's Gigachad skull rips her apart.
i hope she dies and the child survives but if the child had this degenarate hapa whore for a mother what hope does the child have

also that is not a shot or insult at asians personally asians are some of the nicest people i have met the men ofc the women are the biggest race betraying whores known to man so they can go fuck themselves but asian men are all good

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Schizoidcel, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: StressShady
he has a point to, waiting till mid-adulthood until having children was not the norm until modern civilization. women wouldn't reach sexual maturity this early if it didn't serve an evolutionary purpose.
mate im not saying you shoudln't have kids young ovbiously it provides better ofspring when you have children younger, its the fact he was a winy little bitch a started an argument for no reason at all, when did i saw its good to have children old, i posted this because some stupid hapa whore thinks its funny that she is pregnant at 16 and is showing everyone on tiktok like an absoloute degenerate

• +1
Reactions: herring