Stupidest thing youve done for looksmaxxing

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
I had pearly papules on my dick and tried to remove them with mint toothpaste (back part of the glans)

never following online advice again

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wayme, NormieKilla, Lorsss and 6 others
This is the kind of stuff that enriches .me knowledge base

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Mansnob and maxmendietta
shaving off my pubes

reminded me that I had a micropenis and there wasn't any reason I should shave it off.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 3672 and 12 others
I had pearly papules on my dick and tried to remove them with mint toothpaste (back part of the glans)

I have them too and I like them, they are fascinating

I didn't do it yet. But I'm considering getting a beard transplant using the hairs from my dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Alexanderr, depressionmaxxing and 20 others
Almost shaving and spending 4k veneering my 4 front teeth that are already perfectly straight because they were 5% out of order and not noticeable to the human eye

Almost traveling for LL external with an Indian surgeon

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: niqfan625, karbo, RAITEIII and 3 others
I took a big slimy shit and somehow it got all over the underside of my dick so I washed it off with hand soap and the next day I woke up and my dick skin was so fucking wrinkled it was like my dick aged 10,000 years, it was so crinkly it wasn't even like skin it was like leaves

Wore off the next day thankfully

still got a good 3 nuts in even with my 10,016 year old dick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Alexanderr, Schönling, karbo and 15 others
Tried to exfoliate off my keratosis pilaris with retin-A and now I have huge scars on both my triceps :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, ascension and maxmendietta
Ordered collagen powder :feelspepo::feelspepo:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3990 and 4 others

Taking a shower

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Almost shaving and spending 4k veneering my 4 front teeth that are already perfectly straight because they were 5% out of order and not noticeable to the human eye
Dude I am so broke ATM I'm literally living with a giant hole in my tooth. My filling got off (been chewing, btw) and those shekels are insane for such a simple procedure. Just don't touch hot liquids with the tooth with the hole theory.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, RAITEIII and loromate
Dude I am so broke ATM I'm literally living with a giant hole in my tooth. My filling got off (been chewing, btw) and those shekels are insane for such a simple procedure. Just don't touch hot liquids with the tooth with the hole theory.
I swallow coffee and sodas without them touching my teeth dead srs..I've been able to make it look normal

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
Yeah ive learned to embrace them, why you like them tho
I don't know I just like the way they look I took closer pics of them with HD camera actually its weird lol

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob and maxmendietta
trying to grow my patchy beard when i have chad tier lower third

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DidntRead, Mansnob and maxmendietta
In the past I was thinking having big, round eyes was good, so I was opening my eyes as wide as possible, pure autism.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, ascension, karbo and 16 others
I got a hammer and tried to break the hump on my nose, making it swollen, red, and make the skin dry and looked even shittier

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 3990, Lorsss and 7 others
Trimmed my brows to make them look straighter. But they ended up looking ridiculous

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, cardiologist, ascension and 6 others
In the past I was thinking having big, round eyes was good, so I was opening my eyes as wide as possible, pure autism.
I remember doing this in early high school and being insecure that my eyes were like slits instead of anime eyes lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, IWantToMax, Justttt and 6 others
Tried probiotic VSL#3 because I thought it would make me NT
And used Mk677 and peptides (cost me nearly $500) to "heightmaxx" at the age of 21. What a joke lol

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, InZayn and Mansnob
makeup

• JFL
Reactions: Mansnob
had a very short living bonesmash session back in December 2018.

Cring cringe cringe

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Mansnob
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and loromate
IMG 20191116 0031587004

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_, BeestungLipsTheory, Schönling and 4 others
Thinking it would ever work or ever hide my autism or genuine inability to form relationships with females.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel and maxmendietta
Hard squinting all the fucking time, all of my work mates thought I was mad af for a week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, BeestungLipsTheory, Schönling and 11 others
getting an undercut with a narrow skull is never a good idea.

i would raise my eyebrows thinking it would make me look cute it caused my uee to get worse. since i stopped in at start of this year my uee and ptosis is a lot less

i just must put this quote here , always hilarious AF pure gold :lul::lul::lul::lul: :

What even more comical is that st my early teen years i thought it's cute to expose your eyes as much as possible with UEE and all and i looked like a absolute faggot cuck. I really want to punch my old self because of it
made my night :feelsokman: i always trying to imagine this :LOL:
getting an undercut with a narrow skull is never a good idea.
depends on how narrow ?

Last edited:
Made fruit mix mask of papaya and put on face so the acne goes away

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
that face when you relate

• Woah
Reactions: beyourself
hit my chin with a hammer

I got a hammer and tried to break the hump on my nose, making it swollen, red, and make the skin dry and looked even shittier

That would actually make it bigger lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Administrator
I was too high inhib to use a razor blade to slice off a skin tag, so I taped a cotton ball soaked in vinegar to my forehead.

The skin tag was gone but so was the skin around it, the scar it left was totally not worth it.

Born perfect 10psl chad

Cutting my leg to scarmax, ill forever feel like an edgy retard, glad I realized how stupid it was before I went for my face

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 2227, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
I cut out a piece of my shirt and stuck it in my mouth as a chew in order to push up my maxilla and orbitals to get a positive canthal tilt.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thugmaxxing_yt0 and Administrator
Considered LL and spent months doing PE exercises

Felt so good when I gave up on all

over-exfoliated my face, it kept looking better and better until it looks fucking horrible. thankfully the worst was just my forehead but damn it was bad. took like half a year for my skin to look good again after that.

trying to grow my patchy beard when i have chad tier lower third
Should've stubbled. Everyone looks better with stubble even chads
i would raise my eyebrows thinking it would make me look cute it caused my uee to get worse. since i stopped in at start of this year my uee and ptosis is a lot less
THIS. I think a lot of guys think they can pull this off but truth is only prettyboy types can. Masculine guys look better with less uee

Well when I was 12 or 13 I started to rub all sort of things on my face : tomatoes with salt, garlic, strange stuff with eggs and mayonese.

Subliminals to increase musculature... I used to cope so much that I'd even leave textbooks opened under my bed hoping that somehow I'd know everything next morning...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mayorga, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 39 and 1 other person
I went straight to an extender. Used it religiously, and after a 3 months I’ve grown a quarter of an inch.
Hey not bad, stick to it bro. At that rate you’ll hit an inch in a year!

• +1
Reactions: Administrator