Stupidest thing youve done for looksmaxxing

Cutting my leg to scarmax, ill forever feel like an edgy retard, glad I realized how stupid it was before I went for my face

this is the lowest iq thing on this whole thread tbh

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
Using olive oil to moisturize my skin, I got terrible acne that lasted for months.

Using olive oil to moisturize my skin, I got terrible acne that lasted for months.
Really? I'm using a homemade olive oil, honey and lemon mix for My skin and ive been getting good results

I didn't do it yet. But I'm considering getting a beard transplant using the hairs from my dick.
All y'all niggas laughing but I'm 100% ded srs. I desperately need to grow stubble.

Really? I'm using a homemade olive oil, honey and lemon mix for My skin and ive been getting good results
Yeah I'm just prone to getting acne from comedogenic products.

I got a hammer and tried to break the hump on my nose, making it swollen, red, and make the skin dry and looked even shittier
legit. years ago i moved my boxing bag and put my head in the way so it will mash my orbitals and zygos. my parents came to me and said why are there bruises on your face? you arent hitting yourself are you? I also tried hitting my orbits with a hammer.
I told them about wolffs law and bone mashing theory to induce micro fractures and become better looking. my parents took away the hammer and my boxing bag.
jokes on them though. i still have a brick under my bed which i drop on my face for 10 times a day for reps every day. im beginning to look like a male model.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, IWantToMax, incubus and 3 others
legit. years ago i moved my boxing bag and put my head in the way so it will mash my orbitals and zygos. my parents came to me and said why are there bruises on your face? you arent hitting yourself are you? I also tried hitting my orbits with a hammer.
I told them about wolffs law and bone mashing theory to induce micro fractures and become better looking. my parents took away the hammer and my boxing bag.
jokes on them though. i still have a brick under my bed which i drop on my face for 10 times a day for reps every day. im beginning to look like a male model.
JUST FUCKING LOL

I used to squint a lot until I knew PSL.

Squinting while having upper eyelid exposure and NCT make me look dumb retarded and gay.

I've thrown away many hundreds of dollars into cosmetic products who didn't do shit to my skin.

Once, I starved myself for 2 days in order to get "prominent cheeks" and a jawline. Ended up looking like an Auschwitz detained kike.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thugmaxxing_yt0, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Spent $4,000 on neck lipo that did nothing because I did not have any excess fat on my neck. About 2005.

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
I didn't do it yet. But I'm considering getting a beard transplant using the hairs from my dick.
Guess people can't really insult you that your beard looks like pubic hair then

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
this is the lowest iq thing on this whole thread tbh
I thought everyone on lookism was a god that could not lie and that they all had an iq of at least 220. So when I saw a thread about it made, I immediately went for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and incubus
I cut out a piece of my shirt and stuck it in my mouth as a chew in order to push up my maxilla and orbitals to get a positive canthal tilt.

did it work

• +1
Reactions: Alibaba69
Bone smashing

Getting a myobrace from aliexpress completely fucking up my teeth and palate as a result.

In my teens, getting fashion haircuts in a bad way. Dressing too tryhard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Titanic hair. I know... JFL all you want.

Genioplasty. Shit cost me 8.5k and did next to nothing. Should’ve saved for jaw implants

yes, basically accelerated mewing

idk if you’re trolling or not but if it isn’t that’s some life fuel for users that want to use facepullers

I used to get made fun of in class because i had hooded eyes when I was a kid, my stupid ass kept my eyes wide open thinking I was a genetic anomaly :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wayme
Buy female shoulder pads and put them in my hoodie. Looked uncanny and weird as fuck