Stupps heightmaxxing

D

Deleted member 294

Iron
I have seen no one discuss this so far, but I think it is a pretty good solution. I ordered myself a pair that will heighten 6cm max. This will make me about 170 cm, which is major for me. Of course, I've yet to try them and see how it makes me feel, I heard it gives a lot of confidence. What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I can pm you a nice heightmax method if you want.
Elevator shoes do wonders for manlets but the problem is that they will fuck up your posture because your body compensates by leaning forwards. Ideally you only want to wear them for nighttime occasions and such.

• +1
I have seen no one discuss this so far, but I think it is a pretty good solution. I ordered myself a pair that will heighten 6cm max. This will make me about 170 cm, which is major for me. Of course, I've yet to try them and see how it makes me feel, I heard it gives a lot of confidence. What do you guys think?

That sounds great. Don't set your expectations too high (no pun intended) and expect women to start asking you out b/c of your height. You'll still need to put in the effort to actually get those dates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 294
That sounds great. Don't set your expectations too high (no pun intended) and expect women to start asking you out b/c of your height. You'll still need to put in the effort to actually get those dates
Agreed. I think the confidence will help me feel better, idk.
Elevator shoes do wonders for manlets but the problem is that they will fuck up your posture because your body compensates by leaning forwards. Ideally you only want to wear them for nighttime occasions and such.
Just googled those, looks promising. Although, I don't want to fuck up my posture. I am not THAT insecure about my height, just a little bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness
Agreed. I think the confidence will help me feel better, idk.

Just googled those, looks promising. Although, I don't want to fuck up my posture. I am not THAT insecure about my height, just a little bit.
Get some lifts so that you can still wear your current shoe it will cost less this way also

• +1
PM me bro

• +1