STYLE MATTERS

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED

Remember that you define a big part of what your looks are. Don't be fatalistic because of the ''blackpill''

You can improve. Looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Schönling, Stevensmithgerard and 4 others
Chrome 2020 07 07 16 30 04

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Lux and Lev Peshkov
No shit man
People here are just stupid

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and RODEBLUR
I don't understand what u mean

I don't understand what u mean
I'm saying be the best looking person u can be. Dress appropriately. Get lean. Get a haircut. Skinmaxx. Softmaxx. Don't immediately hop on hardmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Stevensmithgerard and Lev Peshkov
yeah

so

it's the same person
yeah but in the second pic jb is way younger, he got more collagen and still havent fucked himself up with his degenerate lifestyle of constantly partying and taking drugs

yeah but in the second pic jb is way younger, he got more collagen and still havent fucked himself up with his degenerate lifestyle of constantly partying and taking drugs
that is true
and i'm telling you
don't be that person
don't be old jb
ascend
don't descend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Also the the "chad wears whatever he wants and still slays" cope is nonsense. I don't know which high schools you guys attended but where I went chads were usually very fashionable. Why in their right mind would they want to wear clothes that are unflattering?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, RODEBLUR and Stevensmithgerard
I'm saying be the best looking person u can be. Dress appropriately. Get lean. Get a haircut. Skinmaxx. Softmaxx. Don't immediately hop on hardmaxxing
I'd say do both at the same time. As soon as possible. Appropriate funds properly. This is a strategy game. Stop fucking around and get results