Subhuman manlet learns GAME and approaches 300 different girls

Death

Death

Edgemaxxing

"Someone told me that my mistake was not showing my intent straight away, so Once the other new girl started working here, I showed intent within a few days, but she told me that she wasn't really interested in guys/hooking up at the moment etc.

However, I found out from our mutual colleague that she spends lots of time in the office hitting up random(strangers) 'handsome' guys on instagram and meets up with some! ''Not looking for hookups!!??'' she says!! lol. Literally browses insta looking for good looking dudes who live close and then slides in their DM's!

So yeah, It seems maybe the 'girls don't care about looks' stuff isn't quite on the money, but whatever, it is what it is and I don't intent to give up."

a7PIjvy.gif

damn im pretty low inhib but i wouldnt approach a random chick that didnt show any kind of interest at all. if she at least holds eye contact or looks at me repeatetly okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Blitz
Could be worse, supposedly he still fucked one of them. Terrible success rate though, I think I would just give up and LDAR until the end of time after being rejected like 5 times max tbh. I'm so high inhib and low self esteem that the few times girls have approached me I've started acting all shifty and suspicious, giving them death glares and asking them to keep their hands where I can see them so they don't try to steal my drink.

Ovr it’s is

It is all about being low inhib :feelsuhh: Good thing lookism got taken down.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 245
It is all about being low inhib :feelsuhh: Good thing lookism got taken that.
Both looks and low inhib are required unless you have MM looks. Being PSL 6/7 and thinking you can get girls by being a socially awkward shy dude is as delusional as this 5'6 balding subhuman thinking he can get girls without improving his looks just by hardcore approaching.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong, DidntRead, Blitz and 3 others
That’s so fucking sad, I feel for the dude :cry:

• +1
Reactions: her
Both looks and low inhib are required unless you have MM looks. Being PSL 6/7 and thinking you can get girls by being a socially awkward shy dude is as delusional as this 5'6 balding subhuman thinking he can get girls without improving his looks just by hardcore approaching.
This. Even good looking guys Will get 0 pussy if they are a bunch of retards that stay inside home 24/7

• +1
Reactions: MadMong
lol a shy 7 PSL will find success if he just goes out, mysterious slayer game, anyway you can't really be shy through continual positive reinforcement due to looks halo effect as a 7PSL. Just got to create a Tinder, say 'wanna hookup?', and accept the invitations, on top of the real life encounters. Not comparable to a coping manlet whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, GenericChad1444 and lookism refugee
can you post a link?

all i see is "loading reddit content..."

lol a shy 7 PSL will find success if he just goes out, mysterious slayer game, anyway you can't really be shy through continual positive reinforcement due to looks halo effect as a 7PSL. Just got to create a Tinder, say hookups?, and accept the invitations, on top of the real life encounters. Not comparable to a coping manlet whatsoever.
I get what you mean, but as you can see even this dude got some sort of success (fucked a couple hot JBs) just by being low inhib alone. Thing is in both cases the success rate will be extremely minimal compared to someone who's maxxed in both. But you're right in the way that Tinder makes the split uneven between looks and low inhibition as someone with looks can easily get hook ups from there.

Its back up. Not sure why they keep shitting up this site.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, william, Scarface and 1 other person
his fault for not having a rhino. his fault for not having a hair transplant. his fault for not having fillers/implants. his fault for not heightfraud.

maybe if he actually tried lookmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Deleted member 2012 and Scarface
He'd get hard outslayed by a low inhib PSL 6 though. Which is why you want to maxx out both looks and inhibition no question in that.

He doesn't have to try at all though. The low inhib 6 is still strying somewhat.

He'd get hard outslayed by a low inhib PSL 6 though. Which is why you want to maxx out both looks and inhibition no question in that.

i always said it, you need everything

• +1
Reactions: Blitz

its not like being high inhib would have improved his life in any form

low inhib theory is still legit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HSM1
I get what you mean, but as you can see even this dude got some sort of success (fucked a couple hot JBs) just by being low inhib alone. Thing is in both cases the success rate will be extremely minimal compared to someone who's maxxed in both. But you're right in the way that Tinder makes the split uneven between looks and low inhibition as someone with looks can easily get hook ups from there.
A high inhib 7PSL doing 300 approaches, would like to see your retardation debunked.
Oh yeah, that dude that listen to me and had more of a reserved personality which I found super physically attractive, almost intimidatingly attractive, and mysterious, I rejected him because he didn't talk loudly enough and sexually escalated quickly enough to my liking.
Not saying it could not help a somewhat, but a 7PSL would destroy the success rate of this coping manlet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 685
A high inhib 7PSL doing 300 approaches, would like to see your retardation debunked.
Oh yeah, that dude that listen to me and had more of a reserved personality which I found super physically attractive and mysterious I rejected him because he didn't talk loudly enough and sexually escalate quickly enough to my liking.
You're coping right now. Mysterious =/= Shy socially awkward autist that can't hold eye contact with a woman without stuttering in his speech. I've been running mysterious bad boy game for the past 3 years now and it still includes being a dominant confident man. No foid sees a weak scared ass twink as mysterious jfl, just a fragile cuck that doesn't meet her biological needs as a female. She might fuck him for a night but that's it. Hard blackpillers are just as delusional and retarded as hard redpillers. There is a middle ground you need to meet to have actual success with women.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and william
You're coping right now. Mysterious =/= Shy socially awkward autist that can't hold eye contact with a woman without stuttering in his speech. I've been running mysterious bad boy game for the past 3 years now and it still includes being a dominant confident man. No foid sees a weak scared ass twink as mysterious jfl, just a fragile cuck that doesn't meet her biological needs as a female. She might fuck him for a night but that's it. Hard blackpillers are just as delusional and retarded as hard redpillers. There is a middle ground you need to meet to have actual success with women.
Those are unicorns they don't exist as I explained, people who are high inhib feel like intimidated by their environment, through positive feedbacks loops due to looks halo effect you shouldn't be conditioned to be afraid of others. Autism we get into mental conditions, I mean yeah if you push it further, assuming you theoretically remove the social part of a person's brain, he won't do well at all obviously. But being reserved while being very good looking stays fairly attractive, obliterates a manlet success. Stop the cope.

5'6 and below average face. it's so over jesus I would've just roped.

1 success out of 300 and she was probably a fat landwhale. i don't even know how he got through that many rejections without roping

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
damn im pretty low inhib but i wouldnt approach a random chick that didnt show any kind of interest at all. if she at least holds eye contact or looks at me repeatetly okay
LOL you cuck. Of course she won't show interest you normie. That is why you need to talk to her and get her to see how cool you are

LOL you cuck. Of course she won't show interest you normie. That is why you need to talk to her and get her to see how cool you are
i get more female attention daily than you do in years fucking faggot

who do i need to proof u absolute subhuman. i got approached 4 times this year and didnt even tryhard. 2 asking for my number and 2 wanting to drink with me at a festival and bar

who do i need to proof u absolute subhuman. i got approached 4 times this year and didnt even tryhard. 2 asking for my number and 2 wanting to drink with me at a festival and bar
Ye ugly gals

Ye ugly gals
1 was a legit psl 6-6.5 / 7.5-8 irl. 1 was underage but probably around psl 5.5 / 7 irl, 2 were hot russians psl 5 and 5.5 and one unknown cuz she sent a friend of her to me and asked for my number but i just told her no im alright.

stop coping fag

1 was a legit psl 6-6.5 / 7.5-8 irl. 1 was underage but probably around psl 5.5 / 7 irl, 2 were hot russians psl 5 and 5.5 and one unknown cuz she sent a friend of her to me and asked for my number but i just told her no im alright.

stop coping fag
Sad af xD
its not like being high inhib would have improved his life in any form

low inhib theory is still legit
Works for my mate lol. I seen him full on make out with really hot girls and grind just from being low inhibition af

Im 178cm and 182 with fraud soles. Still i feels very small, and got a lot of negative feedback from girls. Some literally told me that im sweet, but to small. I could not imagine still being alive with 167cm, like this poor creature. He should better change his gender and trannymax. A life with constant male interest and a high smv would be the case.

Im 178cm and 182 with fraud soles. Still i feels very small, and got a lot of negative feedback from girls. Some literally told me that im sweet, but to small. I could not imagine still being alive with 167cm, like this poor creature. He should better change his gender and trannymax. A life with constant male interest and a high smv would be the case.
You either live in the netherlands or you’re a frameletskullcel to ever be called small at 182

• +1
Reactions: her

"Someone told me that my mistake was not showing my intent straight away, so Once the other new girl started working here, I showed intent within a few days, but she told me that she wasn't really interested in guys/hooking up at the moment etc.

However, I found out from our mutual colleague that she spends lots of time in the office hitting up random(strangers) 'handsome' guys on instagram and meets up with some! ''Not looking for hookups!!??'' she says!! lol. Literally browses insta looking for good looking dudes who live close and then slides in their DM's!

So yeah, It seems maybe the 'girls don't care about looks' stuff isn't quite on the money, but whatever, it is what it is and I don't intent to give up."

a7PIjvy.gif

Not a single word.