Subhuman

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
I’m a subhuman piece of shit and I deserve to die. It’s all making sense why I always get rejected by women. Really can’t fathom how it’s possible to make someone as ugly as me almost comical. Bones really are everything. How in the fuck did I get so fucked that I have a shit ass bone structure?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6577, Deleted member 6401, goat2x and 21 others
Me too. None of it is your fault

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, goat2x, sloopnoob and 7 others
Offtopic @Lorsss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3962, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Chadelite and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and TheAscendedOne
There’s no point in living as a sub human. How is this even possible? Nct, crooked nose.
nct, crooked nose+bulbous tip+wide, fat face, narrow shoulders, And the shittiest eye area ever. Never began

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
No pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
nct, crooked nose+bulbous tip+wide, fat face, narrow shoulders, And the shittiest eye area ever. Never began
Shits a joke man. Meanwhile there’s 6’2
Model chads walking around Thatre perfect..how?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Chadelite and 2 others
Shits a joke man. Meanwhile there’s 6’2
Model chads walking around Thatre perfect..how?
dont you love how some people are rich, famous, good looking and live happy lives just cuz their bones grew the right way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
dont you love how some people are rich, famous, good looking and live happy lives just cuz their bones grew the right way
How the fuck did my bones grow so shitty? Is that genetics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and TheAscendedOne
How the fuck did my bones grow so shitty? Is that genetics?
it is all genetics anyone that says that it is environmental is a coping phaggot. my friend is a mouth breather and he is a chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hoodmaxxnigga, sloopnoob and 4 others
it is all genetics anyone that says that it is environmental is a coping phaggot. my friend is a mouth breather and he is a chad
NCT literally makes you look like a sub human fuck. It’s disgusting I literally don’t even look like a human when I compare my
Picture to a male models picture on google

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Chadelite and 1 other person
NCT literally makes you look like a sub human fuck. It’s disgusting
our only hope is surgery and even then it isnt guaranteed :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
our only hope is surgery and even then it isnt guaranteed :feelswhy:
I’m
Literally disgusted right now. How in the fuck did I look like I was beat with a baseball bat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
I’m
Literally disgusted right now. How in the fuck did I look like I was beat with a baseball bat
best thing you could do is not look at yourself ever again. i dont even blame females for not liking me, i am that ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Chadelite and 1 other person
You may be subhuman like me but you don’t deserve to die. This is just a clown world. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel, cyberjap and 2 others
You may be subhuman like me but you don’t deserve to die. This is just a clown world. It is what it is.
What’s the point in living if women don’t even see you as something to mate with. Meanwhile they’ll literally pull down their pants for someone with a perfect face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Chadelite
I too deserve to be put down like the subanimal that I am

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
What’s the point in living if women don’t even see you as something to mate with. Meanwhile they’ll literally pull down their pants for someone with a perfect face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Life is death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadelite
What’s the point? There is none. But I will stay alive purely out of curiosity. And you can do whatever you want if you truly didn’t care, you have arms, legs, and a mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
lmao i bet u spent ur developement years sitting on ur ass 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hoodmaxxnigga and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
lmao i bet u spent ur developement years sitting on ur ass 24/7
You bet your sweet ass I do. Chad stays at home 24/7 eating junk food, what are you trying to say?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
Life is unfair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You bet your sweet ass I do. Chad stays at home 24/7 eating junk food, what are you trying to say?
sick regurgitated myth faggot, i did yes, but "chad" spent his time playing sports with his friends and not being a loser shut in. anything else u reply with is cope and stop bitching

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hoodmaxxnigga
sick regurgitated myth faggot, i did yes, but "chad" spent his time playing sports with his friends and not being a loser shut in. anything else u reply with is cope and stop bitching
Regurgitated? Lol you faggot my friends never go out and there are still some Chads. "Regurgitated" shut the fuck up

• +1
Regurgitated? Lol you faggot my friends never go out and there are still some Chads. "Regurgitated" shut the fuck up
mute me if u want me to shut the fuck up then, and i guarantee ur friends went out way more than u did i understand you're mad cause ur a subhuman but dont take it out on me son.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and hoodmaxxnigga
So die, then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nosecel
mute me if u want me to shut the fuck up then, and i guarantee ur friends went out way more than u did i understand you're mad cause ur a subhuman but dont take it out on me son.
100 percent you are subhuman too retard

• +1
  • +1
It is mostly environmental, you coping brainlet.

• +1
no not subhuman every race is one

• +1
Have you posted pics? Nose = easy fix. Eyes = possible but very expensive fix. What other flaws do you have
thats all. eyes are my biggest problem look like subhuman sad cuck

• +1