"Subjectiveness" of beauty does exist

D

Deleted member 8064

Kraken
But it only exists for normies and chadlites. "Someone's 8 is someone else's 4" is bluepilled cope. It goes like "Someone's 5.05 PSL is another person's 5.40 PSL". Subjectiveness only exists for people who have some facial aesthetics and even then the "subjectiveness" is the difference of at most 1 PSL (2-2.5 IRL points).

For IRL 8-10s (PSL 6.5-8), the subjectiveness doesn't really matter since they are all hot. For IRL 1-4.5s (<4 PSL), again the subjectiveness doesn't matter since they are all utter subhumans in some form. IRL 5 is universally just a plain looking guy. From IRL 5.5-7.5 ( PSL 4.2-6.3) that's where subjectiveness comes into play. "Types" and shit like fashion sense, body, non-facial aesthetics, and NT levels play a factor.

IRL above average sub-8 is where a lot of guys here fall, so while it is great to looksmax to 8/10, you can still do well with if you fall into the aforementioned looks scales above. Remember that a huge % of guys in the world are sub <4 PSL and that's just facially.

Call me a coper or bluepilled, but don't be too hard on yourself.

Disclaimer: Asian males disregard what I just said. 8/10 or death for you guys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Biggdink, NormieWithBigPP, inceletto and 6 others
it doesnt
keep coping

• +1
Reactions: WallaWallaBingBang
also dn rd

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, WallaWallaBingBang, Deleted member 8064 and 1 other person
tapout

• +1
Reactions: WallaWallaBingBang
WHY THE FUCK IS FORUM SO HIGH IQ TODAY?

I CAN'T EVEN SHIT POST

Does exists. She's a 10 to me but everyone calls her ugly:
THE GREEN INFERNO

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, Jnumber01, Deleted member 1680 and 6 others
6382.jpg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: audreyen and Deleted member 6997
Maybe it does but some things intrinsically beautiful on everyone's eyes

If I think some bitch is a 7 then she a 7.

I don't give afuck if you think she a 4 because that means more motherfucking chicks for me

and less competition from ya'll high iq picky assess

If I think some bitch is a 7 then she a 7.

I don't give afuck if you think she a 4 because that means more motherfucking chicks for me

and less competition from ya'll high iq picky assess
who is the girl in your avi? My goodness

beauty is objective.
next meme please.

Totally missed my point just like I thought you would.
Only read the title, I don't dwell upon posts of such.
Beauty is objective, next meme.

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 8064
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Cope

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Lars, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Its cope tho, the girl in my avi has many failos yet she’s still hot as fuck
I'd rape her.
she's objectively attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Incoming
Its cope tho, the girl in my avi has many failos yet she’s still hot as fuck
Lens distortion. The other pics of her were much better.

I'd rape her.
she's objectively attractive
Thin shit lips, fivehead, weird nose, shit lower third

Eye area is everything for females

Thin shit lips, fivehead, weird nose, lower narrow third

Eye area is everything for females
I agree tbh, eyes make or break males faces, but it's totally more important for women.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
Yeah no, she was way hotter in the other pic IIRC
She barely has any pics that are confirmed her, this is by far her best.
Can you link the other pic?

She barely has any pics that are confirmed her, this is by far her best.
Can you link the other pic?
I honestly can't, I just remebered the thread with the swarm of pics, and I remember some pics of her with some cuck that she looked great in. My point stands, lens distortion is what makes her non-eye area features shit in that pic.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Incoming
I honestly can't, I just remebered the thread with the swarm of pics, and I remember some pics of her with some cuck that she looked great in. My point stands, lens distortion is what makes her non-eye area features shit in that pic.
I know what thread you are talking about and odds are that isn’t her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
it definitely does exist yes. some girls give me crazy tier iois while others dont even aknowledge my existence when i walk past them

also i noticed if a girl is attracted to guys like me (german cucks with blonde hair blue eyes) shes most likely gonna be attracted to me and would probably rate me like a 8.5-9/10 while some girl attracted to turkish guys would rate me 7/10 max

Last edited:
  • +1
op's a nigger, and it shows.

it definitely does exist yes. some girls give me crazy tier iois while others dont even aknowledge my existence when i walk past them

also i noticed if a girl is attracted to guys like me (german cucks with blonde hair blue eyes) shes most likely gonna be attracted to me and would probably rate me like a 8.5-9/10 while some girl attracted to turkish guys would rate me 7/10 max
Thats some bluepilled cope. You either are attractive or not (and it applies to all women). There is a range (lets say 6 PSL) where you become attractive to 99% of all women
Tbh difference between 6-8 isnt that much

• +1
Thats some bluepilled cope. You either are attractive or not (and it appies to all women). There is a range (lets say 6 PSL) where you become attractive to 99% of all women
This is the exact point of my post. If you are attractive but MM tier (8.5-10/10), then you can be rated anything from 6-8/10 depending a lot of factors outside of just looks and facial aesthetics. There is always not much of a difference between 2 IRL points tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123
This is the exact point of my post. If you are attractive but MM tier (8.5-10/10), then you can be rated anything from 6-8/10 depending a lot of factors outside of just looks and facial aesthetics. There is always not much of a difference between 2 IRL points tbh
True that, difference between them isnt much

• +1
The thing with subjectiveness is that it nevers take precedence over objective beauty.
Meaning that if a girl states that she prefers, let's say, blond haired guys, she'll still chose chad over any blond haired guy she would meet, that is not chad himself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064 and Deleted member 4123
The thing with subjectiveness is that it nevers take precedence over objective beauty.
Meaning that if a girl states that she prefers, let's say, blond haired guys, she'll still chose chad over any blond haired guy she would meet, that is not chad himself.
I agree, but being honest there aren't that many Chads to go around tbh, so a large majority of girls are choosing from normies and chadlites

I agree, but being honest there aren't that many Chads to go around tbh, so a large majority of girls are choosing from normies and chadlites

Cope it only takes a few chads to hog all women in a 15 mile radius tbh

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Cope it only takes a few chads to hog all women in a 15 mile radius tbh
No lol. I rarely, and I mean rarely see any Chads. An NT Chad? Even more rare. They exist on tinder, but IRL they are very few and far between.

• +1
No lol. I rarely, and I mean rarely see any Chads. An NT Chad? Even more rare. They exist on tinder, but IRL they are very few and far between.

Bhai what is the difference between Tinder and IRL? Tinder enables chad to fuck all women IN REAL LIFE.

Once a women gets OLD it’s over - she won’t settle for sub-chad. Idk if I’ve overdosed on blackpills, but it’s over tbh.

• +1
Bhai what is the difference between Tinder and IRL? Tinder enables chad to fuck all women IN REAL LIFE.

Once a women gets OLD it’s over - she won’t settle for sub-chad. Idk if I’ve overdosed on blackpills, but it’s over tbh.
Chads don't respond to the many women they match with. They only go for the ones they really like. Like I've said to you earlier today, Chads aren't only Chads bc of looks, but because of NT and self respect. The ones who are NT and have self respect don't chase after the girls they matched with just because they swiped right on everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Thats some bluepilled cope. You either are attractive or not (and it applies to all women). There is a range (lets say 6 PSL) where you become attractive to 99% of all women
you will have people who call you 4psl average

and some people who will call you 5psl a bit over average and stuff like this

happens all the time

• +1