Substitute for milk?

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
Been reading about cows' milk containing estrogen. What is a suitable substitute that isn't soy milk?

almond milk

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus and RedPilledStemcel
Penis milk

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, Insomniac, FMLplus and 9 others
Why would you drink milk, are you an infant?

almonds (for calcium) bananas (for potassium)

• +1
Reactions: axe624 and Deleted member 656
Why would you drink milk, are you an infant?
Why would you suck titties, are you an infant?
Does almond milk affect testosterone?

Last edited:
I’m on cats milk and goats milk atm and have been for a while. Organic is a little more expensive but at least I’m not being poisoned.

Why look for milk alternatives?
Some legit advice tho
  1. Squeeze your own orange juice
  2. Add a teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt to distilled water
  3. Drink coconut water and milk
    • Coconut and fish is so nice

Is yoghurt a good substitute?

Soy milk tbh. phytoestrogens increasing human estrogen isnt real
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

@Ritalincel
Watch
442.jpg

Ritalincel

-

JoinedNov 26, 2017Messages21,795
Dec 14, 2018

Clinical and biological activity of soy protein powder supplementation in healthy male volunteers

Abstract
PURPOSE:
To determine if a commonly used soy protein supplement exhibits biological activity in vivo and in vitro, we evaluated an over-the-counter soy protein powder supplement using blood from healthy male volunteers and in an estrogen receptor in vitro assay.
SUBJECTS AND METHODS:
We recruited healthy male volunteers 18 years of age or older that were in good health. Treatment consisted of consuming two scoops (56 g) of pure soy protein powder (Puritan's Pride, Oakdale, NY) daily for 28 days. Serum testosterone and luteinizing hormone (LH) levels were collected on days -7, 0, 14, and 28 of therapy, and day 42. A reporter estrogen receptor (ER) assay was used to determine the effect on ER-beta and ER-alpha in vitro.
RESULTS:
Twelve subjects were enrolled with a mean age of 32.25 years (range 25 to 47). Serum testosterone decreased 19%(+/-22%) during the 4-week use of soy protein powder (P = 0.021) and increased within 2 weeks after we discontinued soy protein powder. Serum LH concentrations decreased during the 4-week use of soy protein powder then increased within 2 weeks after we stopped the soy protein powder, but the changes did not reach statistical significance (P = 0.20). Soy protein powder was found to induce agonist activity to ER-beta using a reporter estrogen receptor assay in yeast.
CONCLUSION:

Soy protein powder decreases serum testosterone levels in healthy men and acts as an ER-beta agonist; the significance of this biological effect with respect to cancer prevention needs further study.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba, Insomniac and 2 others
milk kafier

has good bacteria and much better for you. easier to digest and I think tastes better

fucking stop with the milk,

1st: if youre drinking milk because you think it will make you grow taller, youre a downie. it does not contain any HGH

2nd: it contains only around 0.00010mcg of estrogen per 100ml so it wil probably have no effect if you drink it in moderation

this is cuck bodybuilder shit

just like opioids are similar molecules to endorphins and are able to bind to the opioid receptors, the same is with soy which is very similar to estrogen

its really not hard to avoid soy, for fuck sake, just dont eat it

fucking stop with the milk,

1st: if youre drinking milk because you think it will make you grow taller, youre a downie. it does not contain any HGH

2nd: it contains only around 0.00010mcg of estrogen per 100ml so it wil probably have no effect if you drink it in moderation
milks me

Watch
442.jpg

Ritalincel

-

JoinedNov 26, 2017Messages21,795
Dec 14, 2018

Clinical and biological activity of soy protein powder supplementation in healthy male volunteers

Abstract
PURPOSE:
To determine if a commonly used soy protein supplement exhibits biological activity in vivo and in vitro, we evaluated an over-the-counter soy protein powder supplement using blood from healthy male volunteers and in an estrogen receptor in vitro assay.
SUBJECTS AND METHODS:
We recruited healthy male volunteers 18 years of age or older that were in good health. Treatment consisted of consuming two scoops (56 g) of pure soy protein powder (Puritan's Pride, Oakdale, NY) daily for 28 days. Serum testosterone and luteinizing hormone (LH) levels were collected on days -7, 0, 14, and 28 of therapy, and day 42. A reporter estrogen receptor (ER) assay was used to determine the effect on ER-beta and ER-alpha in vitro.
RESULTS:
Twelve subjects were enrolled with a mean age of 32.25 years (range 25 to 47). Serum testosterone decreased 19%(+/-22%) during the 4-week use of soy protein powder (P = 0.021) and increased within 2 weeks after we discontinued soy protein powder. Serum LH concentrations decreased during the 4-week use of soy protein powder then increased within 2 weeks after we stopped the soy protein powder, but the changes did not reach statistical significance (P = 0.20). Soy protein powder was found to induce agonist activity to ER-beta using a reporter estrogen receptor assay in yeast.
CONCLUSION:

Soy protein powder decreases serum testosterone levels in healthy men and acts as an ER-beta agonist; the significance of this biological effect with respect to cancer prevention needs further study.

this study has been debunked already, here, i will debunk it again since you are too stupid/braindead to read the full text on the study.
the attached picture shows the patients and their T level changes, as you can see, only one of them dropped, and he was on a cycle of TEST before this study, and when he started the study he stopped the cycle, this drastic change dropped the average change in testosterone per person down to make it statistically significant.

always read the full text of studies you cite to avoid looking like a retard.
http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/16/4/829.long

Attachments

• tes.jpg
    tes.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 10
Suck big titties instead

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and DarknLost
this study has been debunked already, here, i will debunk it again since you are too stupid/braindead to read the full text on the study.
the attached picture shows the patients and their T level changes, as you can see, only one of them dropped, and he was on a cycle of TEST before this study, and when he started the study he stopped the cycle, this drastic change dropped the average change in testosterone per person down to make it statistically significant.

negative iq
Suck big titties instead
tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
negative iq

tbh
how so, this guy cites a debunked study. only 1 person out of the whole studies T levels dropped from this soy supplementation, because he was on a cycle @ 1400ng/dl T levels and ended it before the study commenced. literally no doctor or medical journalist will cite this study because its flawed by design, only clueless internet idiots will cite it without even reading it

how so, this guy cites a debunked study. only 1 person out of the whole studies T levels dropped from this soy supplementation, because he was on a cycle @ 1400ng/dl T levels and ended it before the study commenced. literally no doctor or medical journalist will cite this study because its flawed by design, only clueless internet idiots will cite it without even reading it
because you didnt read my post. i didnt cite anything cause you can look it all up in .5 seconds

this study has been cited a mere 2 times, in unrelated articles, 0 metastudies.
most reputable studies are cited dozens of times, but this one was not cited because the study is flawed by design and anyone that reads it can see it. citing this study just proves you either: didnt read it. or: too stupid to understand why its wrong
because you didnt read my post. i didnt cite anything cause you can look it all up in .5 seconds
i didnt quote/mention you in the first place. why are u talking to me
i refuted a shit study and u quote me and call me negative iq. lol at the state of users on this forum, if ur going to make a claim back it up or fuck off. and if ur going to cite something that is easily refutable like the utter idiot Ritalincel dont bother because i will make a fool out of you

Attachments

• tcite22.JPG
    tcite22.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 8
wether the study is wrong or not, the shit in soy does act as estrogen in the body

gigacope

t. soy cuck

Last edited:
GIGA LOW IQ
Soy ruined asians, why do you think SEA looks so feminine? after 1000 generations of soy consumption they ruined themselves to be the least desirable males of the planet

Just compare them with Native Americans and eskimo asians to see the difference
d9591f159e2e36fccc1d5acc1ae25422.jpg

vs

samurai-armor54812622118518462.jpeg

250px-Samurai_hand_colored_c1890.jpg

Both are 100% asians

GIGA LOW IQ
Soy ruined asians, why do you think SEA looks so feminine? after 1000 generations of soy consumption they ruined themselves to be the least desirable males of the planet

Just compare them with Native Americans and eskimo asians to see the difference
d9591f159e2e36fccc1d5acc1ae25422.jpg

vs

samurai-armor54812622118518462.jpeg

250px-Samurai_hand_colored_c1890.jpg

Both are 100% asians
lol at putting the entire blame of asians being subhumans on soy. when i already proved it has no feminizing effects. want to make urself look more of a fool on this idiot forum?

vanilla latte

so is cows milk bad? i drink it like most days lol

lol at putting the entire blame of asians being subhumans on soy. when i already proved it has no feminizing effects. want to make urself look more of a fool on this idiot forum?
you only proved that you're an idiot

milk estogen is minimal but milk bloat my face, i minimize my intake, only drink when overall protein intake of the day is low

Drink a gallon a day. Rep rep rep