[Success Story] If youre fat, get in here.

I

IwanttobeChad

Iron
I know what youre probably thinking if you read this: "what about losing weight, its all ok here lol" or something similar to that but trust me, ive been where you were when I was younger.
my family always told me that my life would be difficult if i wouldnt lose weight while im young but I didnt want to believe them because I thought that it was bullshit.
i wish i could go back in time to listen to them and start working out right then and there.

I was 300 pounds when I started to work out just this october. i wanted to change something, i wanted to look good and actually be a respectable person instead of being that fat kid all the time.
ive lost almost 50 pounds now and currently weigh 253 pounds @ 6.3ft, i just turned 18 now.

after I lost that weight, people started treating me differently, society treated me differently. Before I literally got disgusted looks by men and women on the street and get disrespected contantly for being so fat, after I lost the weight, the people around me started to treat me much much nicer and started to respect me.

I started off with walking as quick as I could because I couldnt run because of my immense weight, eventually I started to run like 15 feet and then be exhausted and had to rest by walking slowly.
After some time I started to notice how my body changed and how im losing weight bit by bit. One day, I just started to run as long as I could, rest a bit and then run again. At that point ive already lost ~25lbs within 3 months.

I ran almost every single day for 3 months no matter what the weather was
When I reached 265lbs in february I thought that running is unneccessary and that I should just stick to lifting weights because the weight would come off just as easy - Wrong. I started to go on a huge plateau because I ate too much and did too little.

Mid april, I started to take my life into my hands again and worked on my body even harder than before: I started to count my calories using an app called "MyFitnessPal", its a free app that really helps you keep track of what you eat (you should use it) and I started to work out even more.
Bascally I ate less and did more - simple right? Wrong.

Eating less was brutal at first, but eventually my body adapted to the small amount of food a day and I started to not feel as dead inside.
Since I really want to reach my goal and around optimal weight 215lbs this summer, I started to not only run everyday, but I also increased the run lenght since I can run quite far without needing a break longer than 10 seconds so yeah, the sports really have an impact on me.
I also started to lift weight not just 3 times a week but every single day of the week.
You might think: "Thats counterproductive, youre overtraining!" Yes and No.

I dont train IF get sore, usually I dont get sore because I workout enough to rip the muscle fibers but also not enough to make me sore, a middleground so to say.

My life changed so much since I lost that 50 pounds, its unbelievable.
Females treat me so much better since im skinnier, men treat me way better.
Especially women start to actually approach me normally, they actually start to be interested in my, they actually give me looks in public like on the bus.
Ive lucked the fuck out that I have a pretty good face not gonna lie but the weight guys, the fucking weight.

My good face saved me a little when I was super fat, but after I lost the weight, my facial structure is way more visible, I think I might actually be a chad when im @215 pounds.
Society despises fat people, its a fact, ive been there, ive done that, and ive fucking been it.

When im skinny, i want to build muscle. thats my ultimate goal, then I can live the good life, then I can fucking live this fucking pisshole of a life to the fullest.

Dont give up guys, lose weight, work out!
We WILL ascend eventually!

Cheers!

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, UltraExtremeIntense, MadMong and 3 others
I fucking hate fatcels that only have to stop stuffing their mouths and then turn into chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 439, Ritzy2KReborn and 15 others
not a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 1774, dogtown and 3 others
Dear god, a user on this forum actually looksmaxing, I don't believe it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: samm735, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 1707

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, RichardSpencel and dogtown
Didn't read but I agree with the title. I have absolutely no pity for fatcels.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and RichardSpencel
Don't stop at 215, keep cutting till you reach 12% at least. Good job though
Didn't read but I agree with the title. I have absolutely no pity for fatcels.
If somebody's fat it's their fault life sucks

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and androidcel
Don't stop at 215, keep cutting till you reach 12% at least. Good job though

If somebody's fat it's their fault life sucks
I wont stop and I cant. At this point, its more of a lifestyle than a temporary thing.
How much would 12% be weight wise?
Dear god, a user on this forum actually looksmaxing, I don't believe it
thats what this forum is for or is it?

I'm not fat and I got in here 😛

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
How much would 12% be weight wise?
Can't tell without knowing lean mass. But at 6'3 you'll prolly be very lean at 180 if you also lift weights

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and IwanttobeChad
I know what youre probably thinking if you read this: "what about losing weight, its all ok here lol" or something similar to that but trust me, ive been where you were when I was younger.
my family always told me that my life would be difficult if i wouldnt lose weight while im young but I didnt want to believe them because I thought that it was bullshit.
i wish i could go back in time to listen to them and start working out right then and there.

I was 300 pounds when I started to work out just this october. i wanted to change something, i wanted to look good and actually be a respectable person instead of being that fat kid all the time.
ive lost almost 50 pounds now and currently weigh 253 pounds @ 6.3ft, i just turned 18 now.

after I lost that weight, people started treating me differently, society treated me differently. Before I literally got disgusted looks by men and women on the street and get disrespected contantly for being so fat, after I lost the weight, the people around me started to treat me much much nicer and started to respect me.

I started off with walking as quick as I could because I couldnt run because of my immense weight, eventually I started to run like 15 feet and then be exhausted and had to rest by walking slowly.
After some time I started to notice how my body changed and how im losing weight bit by bit. One day, I just started to run as long as I could, rest a bit and then run again. At that point ive already lost ~25lbs within 3 months.

When I reached 265lbs in february I thought that running is unneccessary and that I should just stick to lifting weights because the weight would come off just as easy - Wrong. I started to go on a huge plateau because I ate too much and did too little.

Mid april, I started to take my life into my hands again and worked on my body even harder than before: I started to count my calories using an app called "MyFitnessPal", its a free app that really helps you keep track of what you eat (you should use it) and I started to work out even more.

Eating less was brutal at first, but eventually my body adapted to the small amount of food a day and I started to not feel as dead inside.
Since I really want to reach my goal and around optimal weight 215lbs this summer, I started to not only run everyday, but I also increased the run lenght since I can run quite far without needing a break longer than 10 seconds so yeah, the sports really have an impact on me.
I also started to lift weight not just 3 times a week but every single day of the week.

I dont train IF get sore, usually I dont get sore because I workout enough to rip the muscle fibers but also not enough to make me sore, a middleground so to say.

Especially women start to actually approach me normally, they actually start to be interested in my, they actually give me looks in public like on the bus.
Ive lucked the fuck out that I have a pretty good face not gonna lie but the weight guys, the fucking weight.

My good face saved me a little when I was super fat, but after I lost the weight, my facial structure is way more visible, I think I might actually be a chad when im @215 pounds.
Society despises fat people, its a fact, ive been there, ive done that, and ive fucking been it.

When im skinny, i want to build muscle. thats my ultimate goal, then I can live the good life, then I can fucking live this fucking pisshole of a life to the fullest.

Cheers!
Cheers man

All my childhood I was the fat kid until I decided to act on it myself because my parents didn't care. Still not used to being stared at and talked to out of the blue by fucking girls

• +1
Reactions: IwanttobeChad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Demir, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 3 others
@blackoutwhitein

• +1
Reactions: Demir and RichardSpencel
Not a single word.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I fucking hate fatcels that only have to stop stuffing their mouths and then turn into chads

Cheers!
you must reach 12% body fat if you really want to ascend. Don't worry about loose skin, no one will nitice it unless you go to the beach

Can't tell without knowing lean mass. But at 6'3 you'll prolly be very lean at 180 if you also lift weights
True lean at 6'3" would be 155 lbs give or take, so that + whatever weight he has from muscle.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
True lean at 6'3" would be 155 lbs give or take, so that + whatever weight he has from muscle.
25 lbs of extra muscle would be optimal and obtainable naturally. OP you got yourself a goal here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
No pics=no care.

25 lbs of extra muscle would be optimal and obtainable naturally. OP you got yourself a goal here
That's like a year and a bit of proper lifting tbh

• +1
Damn, that's some difficult shit man
I think a good current goal would be 220lbs, when I reach that goal, I'll drop down to 200 and then go lower
Maybe I'll have a sick body in 3 years

• +1