Successful people are uptight and insecure. People are only broadly motivated out of fear. Being motivated only by love, no negative tolerance = fail

Deleted member 1242

Deleted member 1242

Iron
Think about it.
Be motivated by positivity, love. Easy to break it down from world exposure.
WOrld exposure leaves us afraid, insecure, angry, uptight, insecure.
Working along with those emotions (with good control)helps us better than trying to be positive.
Trying to be positive is like trying to march while thinking about victory but not understanding the battle or battlefield.
Being in aggressive, defensive mode more often, but without extreme stress, gives a good balance.
Perfect focus is between rage and serenity.
First you apply your mind to knowing, figihting, feeling the issue, but then you have a ventilation.
If you are all ventilation, and no mental tensity/ engagement/ burnback then you're too light, whimsical, happy all the time and eventually you get so loose you don't want to work.
Being too intense makes you overstressed, and then you give up from pain aversion. Which is why having something like intellectualization, being an objectivist, being robotic, and selectively passionate is good for you.

Most rich, good looking people are uptight because it takes heavy management to maintain refinement.
No one wants to do things to maintain amazement. People are not motivated to love putting on makeup, but only looking beautiful. People are not motviated to love working out, but only to look beautiful. People rae not motivated to grind on a video game, only to have a high level.
Doing anyhting without heavy management uptightness is considered feminine and waek. It makes you seem like you are unproductive if you're too positive. Especially in work-hard cultures like rednecks. Or in masculine cultures like thug blacks.

People are too insecure about image, performance to ever have a positivity/ optimism based work motivation, or be motivated by love. People want too many things that require the angle of protection, observation, evasion, etc. People not meeting their standards happens because most people are not naturally gifted, and need to be produced/ be aware of surroundings.
Giving hard effort is also met with doubts, and requires assurance to get past. So there needs to be negativity protection, and security to reach for positivity.
Positivity, given everything is like delving in an ocean trench, you have pressures everywhere and you need to be careful or something can easily go wrong and cause you to die. Bump in the wrong place and you're most likely dead in your undersea craft.
This mental feat to succeed requires insecurity. No one realistically, or properly succeeds without being produced. Most of the rich/ powerful people in the world are insecure nerds. And most families who have shit together even if they have good genes are focused on eliminating insecurities rather than enjoying their fun in the sun.

Insecurity is good. Factor in data, and not emotionally fall for the tricky myopic tropes that dudebrah delirious osmosis culture wants you to live by.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I have always thought of this as my life motto.
Thank you for putting it into words.
Mirin high IQ boyo.
one in a thousand threads tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Yes, the pressure keeps us alive and performing at an optimal capacity. You never want the pressure to be off of you, because you’ll never feel the urgency to make the decisions you need to make and you’ll always put them off.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
I have always thought of this as my life motto.
Thank you for putting it into words.
Mirin high IQ boyo.
one in a thousand threads tbh
I am likely smarter than most people here. Fucking incels.is can't take my power so I have to be here instead for now. Until my looksmaxxing truly takes off this is what I'm posting.
Yes, the pressure keeps us alive and performing at an optimal capacity. You never want the pressure to be off of you, because you’ll never feel the urgency to make the decisions you need to make and you’ll always put them off.
no one is broadly invested in things because they "love" everything they're doing. Human beings need to step out of innocence, happiness to grasp life. Most warrior societies like Sparta take their children to understand barbarity as it precedes happiness, not the other way around.
People's ego are to fragile to fully go and be happy. All happiness is the eye of a hurricane, not a sunset horizon.
To be happy is to let yourself not be motivated by the negativities of life that innately cause panic (as it should).
As I said no one wants to put on makeup, it's grueling and implies inferiority every stroke of paint. But it's the only way to achieve the beauty we want to reach. We need ot learn to compartmentalize ourselves and ordinate for performance.
But ultimately this can't be done without putting mental angles on eliminating the negative (with whatever fortitude that requires from person to person) rather than angling ourselves to enjoy the positive.

All in all the powerful mental-angle themselves to eliminate the negative
While the stupid want to angle their minds to increase the positive.

The negative is the common, the hassle, the hardship.
You need to know it. Metaphor: If half a room is a mess, do you fix it by focusing on the good side of it? No. You need ot know the problem. Mental angle to put pressure on knowing the negativity, and then neutralizing it. As it is the puzzle, the danger, the arduous difficulty, the road to solution. Whereas perpetual positivity is the drunkenness of inner hedonism.
Pessimism can be powerful.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KEy21
I am likely smarter than most people here

giphy.gif