• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Doesn't work for me :feelsbadman:

• +1
I don't know how to do this. Besides I already have a lean face

• +1
If I did this in public I feel like ppl are gonna be aware of it.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6401 and jordanbarrettisgod
If I did this in public I feel like ppl are gonna be aware of it.
Yeah only problem is you cant do it when talking so it reveals your frauding

• +1
Doesn't work for me

• +1
I've been mewing for years ?.

I suck in my cheeks subconciously even in my sleep and it looks more or less natural. Even when I speak, my mouth goes back to the mewing position so quick after I finish speaking it looks like I naturally have it. It alctually feels weird to me not sucking in my cheeks atleast a little bit. Mewing is basically sucking in your cheeks slightly with correct tounge positioning (At the roof of your mouth)

• +1
I've been mewing for years ?.

I suck in my cheeks subconciously even in my sleep and it looks more or less natural. Even when I speak, my mouth goes back to the mewing position so quick after I finish speaking it looks like I naturally have it. It alctually feels weird to me not sucking in my cheeks atleast a little bit. Mewing is basically sucking in your cheeks slightly with correct tounge positioning (At the roof of your mouth)
I have bee Mewing and thumb pulling my maxila, Does it look natural when I do it in the picture?

• +1
I have bee Mewing and thumb pulling my maxila, Does it look natural when I do it in the picture?

I'd say tone it down slightly. You want something that looks natural and you can do 24/7.

Also, what is thumb pulling?

• +1
I'd say tone it down slightly. You want something that looks natural and you can do 24/7.

Also, what is thumb pulling?
Basically how Mewing is proper tongue posture on roof of mouth, Thumb pulling is much faster using your thumbs to pull foward your maxilla 4-5 times a day for however long, you can do it longer to see faster results, Thumbs where your tongue would be pulling outward and forward, More info online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Deleted member 147
Inb4 buccinator hypertrophy. Either lose more bf or get surgery for your zygos.

• +1
I think it's giga cope

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 6401
Cope

• +1
Probably not as hard as you're doing it there, and only for things like profile pictures and stuff. That'll probably look really weird in motion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 6401
I do this literally all the time. Even when i'm alone, it to me, helps my looks as when i bite down i have crazy chubby cheeks that make me look like a kid. It obviously is ruined when i talk and i'm sure some have noticed me doing it but i do feel more comfortable when i do it. I'm trying to figure out what's causing it but i'm still not 100% sure. If any of you guys know what it could be i would appreciate it. Some info about my face, i have an overbite, pretty high bf, i think i also have low set cheekbones. If you want pics i can message you.

• +1
People do notice it if you do it too much. When I I had my first girlfriend at like age 13 I had a roundish face so I'd suck in my cheeks when we'd snap to compensate but she messaged me to stop doing it even though it made me hotter apparentelly.

• +1
Make me look fucking gay

• +1
Inb4 buccinator hypertrophy. Either lose more bf or get surgery for your zygos.
Im only doing it slightly in pic but yeah I will be carefull
Probably not as hard as you're doing it there, and only for things like profile pictures and stuff. That'll probably look really weird in motion.
Like intel.imperative said it becomes natural with proper tongue posture and you quickly return to it after talking, read his comment

• +1
Just get buccal fat removal

• +1
Doing this + squinting instantly adds me 3 PSL
i guess cutting to 10% bf will give at least somewhat similar effect

All models do it and if u practice enough it can become natural and second nature. key is to do it very slightly

Doing this + squinting instantly adds me 3 PSL
i guess cutting to 10% bf will give at least somewhat similar effect
yes low bf gave me this effect tbh but not as pronounced? it's like subtle but the cheekbones are way more visible than high bf:
bloated

leaner

i don't have veins on lower abs yet so I still haven't leaned out to my faces potential

All models do it and if u practice enough it can become natural and second nature. key is to do it very slightly
can people irl tell you are frauding doing that?

looks good
im just wondering how to combine it with mewing
sucking cheeks in?
never tried until now but i cant do it without dropping my tongue, so can't mew
i look insane tbh its like free hollow cheeks, but i think people will notice unless you do it very subtly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8028