Suction hold is very painful when hard mewing

ageistheblackestpill

ageistheblackestpill

Adept
Time online
11d 2h 6m
Mew thread

I’ve been perfecting my mew posture for the past weeks. Unfortunately some seemingly high IQ posters that believed in mewing are gone but I know we still have some high IQ looksmaxxers on here.

What I notice is that when I try to exert a lot of force (hard mewing) with my posterior third, the suction becomes so extreme that it burns and it’s extremely painful. Has anyone experienced this? Does this mean that your posture is wrong?
I feel like I can only really exert a lot of pressure with my anterior and middle third

xdxdxnice1

xdxdxnice1

long hair or death
Time online
22d 19h 38m
mewing is retarded just figure out how to raise your hyoid and that’s it

20Nobragger01

20Nobragger01

Milfmaxxing • Nordic with assburgers
Time online
113d 10h 1m
Could be that you put too much pressure on your palate. I’ve been mewing for half a year if not more, and I never apply too much pressure. Also when mewing, keep a straight posture and chintuck and look straight ahead

xdxdxnice1

xdxdxnice1

long hair or death
Time online
22d 19h 38m
Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
Time online
179d 5h 12m
thats what i mean. mew enough to learn to raise hyoid but not strss over hard mewing or suiction hold gay shit
your whore mother gave birth to low iq abomination

LachowskiWannabe

LachowskiWannabe

Google Blue Ocean Event 2021
Time online
21d 10h 41m
thats what i mean. mew enough to learn to raise hyoid but not strss over hard mewing or suiction hold gay shit
Okay thats what I do now. I don’t suction, I just push the back of my tongue up with moderate force.

SPFromNY914

SPFromNY914

Arcanologist
Time online
14d 4h 20m
Mew thread

I’ve been perfecting my mew posture for the past weeks. Unfortunately some seemingly high IQ posters that believed in mewing are gone but I know we still have some high IQ looksmaxxers on here.

What I notice is that when I try to exert a lot of force (hard mewing) with my posterior third, the suction becomes so extreme that it burns and it’s extremely painful. Has anyone experienced this? Does this mean that your posture is wrong?
I feel like I can only really exert a lot of pressure with my anterior and middle third
It's supposed to hurt because your tongue is using muscles it never used before.