Suction hold is very painful when hard mewing

ageistheblackestpill

ageistheblackestpill

6ft1 manlet in the netherlands
Mew thread

I’ve been perfecting my mew posture for the past weeks. Unfortunately some seemingly high IQ posters that believed in mewing are gone but I know we still have some high IQ looksmaxxers on here.

What I notice is that when I try to exert a lot of force (hard mewing) with my posterior third, the suction becomes so extreme that it burns and it’s extremely painful. Has anyone experienced this? Does this mean that your posture is wrong?
I feel like I can only really exert a lot of pressure with my anterior and middle third

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Taylorswift
  • JFL
Reactions: end, Warlow, Deleted member 6488 and 1 other person
mewing is retarded just figure out how to raise your hyoid and that’s it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
Could be that you put too much pressure on your palate. I’ve been mewing for half a year if not more, and I never apply too much pressure. Also when mewing, keep a straight posture and chintuck and look straight ahead

• +1
Reactions: ageistheblackestpill
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
thats what i mean. mew enough to learn to raise hyoid but not strss over hard mewing or suiction hold gay shit
your whore mother gave birth to low iq abomination

tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Taylorswift
thats what i mean. mew enough to learn to raise hyoid but not strss over hard mewing or suiction hold gay shit
Okay thats what I do now. I don’t suction, I just push the back of my tongue up with moderate force.

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
Mew thread

I’ve been perfecting my mew posture for the past weeks. Unfortunately some seemingly high IQ posters that believed in mewing are gone but I know we still have some high IQ looksmaxxers on here.

What I notice is that when I try to exert a lot of force (hard mewing) with my posterior third, the suction becomes so extreme that it burns and it’s extremely painful. Has anyone experienced this? Does this mean that your posture is wrong?
I feel like I can only really exert a lot of pressure with my anterior and middle third
It's supposed to hurt because your tongue is using muscles it never used before.