Sugar doesnt cause bloat!

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
Ive had monster, coke and 1 litre of iron bru today and im less bloated than usual

its salt that causes water retention not sugar!

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and BigBiceps
sugar is bad for you regardless. you should avoid it for general health and longevity.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
sugar is bad for you regardless. you should avoid it for general health and longevity.
short term pleasure on your taste buds > long life of betabuxxing and wagecucking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT, Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
try consuming *more* salt. I shovel down an entire tablespoon every morning, and have since retained less water. The athletic performance benefits are also substantial

I don't get how salt makes you bloated. Maybe if you eat large amounts of it, but I had a decent amount of salt in my diet when I was lean,

I don't get how salt makes you bloated. Maybe if you eat large amounts of it, but I had a decent amount of salt in my diet when I was lean,
water retention not fat
try consuming *more* salt. I shovel down an entire tablespoon every morning, and have since retained less water. The athletic performance benefits are also substantial
what how

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
DEDSRS, I love sugar.
Im never giving it up.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
is this real? trying to increase my sport performance

carbs increase water retention.

• +1
Reactions: left2die and Deleted member 685
bullshit when i stoped eating sugar i was much more lean. When i started agian i was like a pig

i losed and gained fat in 1 day? I'm talking about bloat to. Lean =low bf and no bloat
ok i get you
but for some reason i dont get bloated from sugary drinks or sugary food
only from salt and bread

ok i get you
but for some reason i dont get bloated from sugary drinks or sugary food
only from salt and bread
good for you. I need to cut sugar becouse of acne.

• +1
Yeah carbs and starch are the worst imo but sugar is still death

Too much sodium and too little potassium causes "bloat". It's all about balance. Avoiding salt or sugar completely is just retarded.

• +1
I can't believe you're actually this retarded. Anecdotes mean nothing
whatever
i dont believe sugar causes bloat
i think thats cope

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
whatever
i dont believe sugar causes bloat
i think thats cope
Retards call everything cope. You are also a retard btw you fucking retard I hate you fuck you retard fuck

• So Sad
Just a reminder for everyone here to buy no salt (Aka Potassium) and replace everything that contains salt with it.

Salt retains water
Potassium releases water.
Carbs are responsible for retaining most of your body water (Which is why you immediately lose water weight on a fast)
Sugar lowers your insuline sensitivity = low T in the long run

sugar is bad bro stop this shit, it lowers your T, makes your health shit and its not even worth it

sugar is bad bro stop this shit, it lowers your T, makes your health shit and its not even worth it
This. I stopped drinking 2l of Coke for the summer and now I can see my abs and have a higher bone density and leaner face. LOW bf% is the most legit theory

im the living proof that sugar causes bloat

im the living proof that sugar causes bloat
No, you're living proof that calories cause bloat.
Bloat can apperently be gained even at lower weights and body fat percentages. It's fucking over.

No, you're living proof that calories cause bloat.
Bloat can apperently be gained even at lower weights and body fat percentages. It's fucking over.
its actually the sugars bro(been force-fed sugar as a baby lmao), if i would count my calories it would be about 2400 calories a day but its 80% snacks with sugars in them.
i have weeks where i loose 2kg just for no reason because i dont eat that much but then again when my appetite for sugar comes then get ready for +5kg because the sugar makes me eat more

(idk if it makes sense sry i am fcking dehydrated the heat is killing me)

Does it cause a significant amount in the face? I'm fine with water retention in my stomach.
not for me. idk about other people
salt fucks my face up

• So Sad
Simple sugars > raises insulin> increases water retention> Increases bf> increases estrogen> suppressed free test when it gets to high> you are fucked

Too much sodium and too little potassium causes "bloat". It's all about balance. Avoiding salt or sugar completely is just retarded.
Sugar has no nutritional value especially processed sugar might as well ignore it all day

its actually the sugars bro(been force-fed sugar as a baby lmao), if i would count my calories it would be about 2400 calories a day but its 80% snacks with sugars in them.
i have weeks where i loose 2kg just for no reason because i dont eat that much but then again when my appetite for sugar comes then get ready for +5kg because the sugar makes me eat more

(idk if it makes sense sry i am fcking dehydrated the heat is killing me)
No I'm not saying that.
The reason you lose weight is because you stop consuming all the calories that sugary foods have.

We're talking about like a

2000 calorie diet with little sugar, and a 2000 calorie diet with lots of sugar. Were you eating the same amount of calories when on and off sugar?

No I'm not saying that.
The reason you lose weight is because you stop consuming all the calories that sugary foods have.

We're talking about like a

2000 calorie diet with little sugar, and a 2000 calorie diet with lots of sugar. Were you eating the same amount of calories when on and off sugar?
it depends, when i explicitly want to cut sugars then yes i eat the same amount but with sugars i eat more

• +1
it depends, when i explicitly want to cut sugars then yes i eat the same amount but with sugars i eat more
Exactly. Then the extra weight gain is probably from the calories.
I'm just scared my current diet would contain too much salt or sugar, and I'll stay bloated

Caffeine in those drinks made you dehydrated

• +1