Silver
How badly does sugar fuck you up. I mean hormones, looksmax potential,etc

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
as long as you don't consume more than 30g every day its not that bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
We want sougar

Sugar is literal death. Cut it out if ur diet if possible. My metabolism got much faster, skin improved, muscle gains improved, and my mood improved when I cut out sugar.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
We want sougar
:feelsuhh:
Sugar is literal death. Cut it out if ur diet if possible. My metabolism got much faster, skin improved, muscle gains improved, and my mood improved when I cut out sugar.

don't listen to this shit, its fucking impossible anyways. sugar is in fucking everything and it wont be long before you crave it once you try to give it up. Just try to minimise amount u eat so you won't get diabetes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
:feelsuhh:

don't listen to this shit, its fucking impossible anyways. sugar is in fucking everything and it wont be long before you crave it once you try to give it up. Just try to minimise amount u eat so you won't get diabetes.
Keep coping so you feel better about yourself after eating shit food. There are countless studies documenting how sugar causes inflammation in the body which damages collagen and leads to excess fat storage. Eating sugar will counteract your looksmaxxing efforts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
@Pietrosiek
we know youre reading it

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel