Suggestion: A Blackpill section

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

Adept
... mirroring Incels.co's blackpill subforum.

We currently have a Looksmax forum, Ratings, Offtopic, and Feedback forums.

As such, I believe that a Blackpill forum mirroring the one on incels.co would be a great addition to this website. As things are currently, a Blackpilled thread would be posted either in the Looksmaxx section, among a myriad of surgery and hair transplant threads. Or it would be in Off Topic, among a million threads about anime, movies, food, etc.

A forum concentrated on the blackpill (and maybe redpill too, for those into that sort of thing) would be much easier to browse, and facilitate discussions about the fucked up world we live in, stories we encounter on daily basis proving the blackpill, theories, experiments. etc.

What do you think, fellow users + mods ?

Last edited:
Curious0

Curious0

I refuse
  1. This forum is almost dead. Adding other subforums is not worth it if there are like 20 active members.
  2. There's already incels.co

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

Adept
Got headshotted by a mod.

See, I've been an incel forever, and then I started getting into plastic surgery and hard looksmaxxing. Following that, some positive experiences happened as I became less ugly thanks to surgery.

As a result, I'm considered as an evil fakecel larper here. What made it worse is that someone went out of their way to make me look bad.

Regardless of all that, I am a firm believer in the blackpill, and incels are the only group that share my nihilism towards this superficial fucked up world.
It's called Off topic
Exactly my point. The Blackpill should be a topic in of itself, and not lumped along discussions about cuisine, anime, sports, what's your favorite color, etc.

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Got headshotted by a mod.

See, I've been an incel forever, and then I started getting into plastic surgery and hard looksmaxxing. Following that, some positive experiences happened as I became less ugly thanks to surgery.

As a result, I'm considered as an evil fakecel larper here. What made it worse is that someone went out of their way to make me look bad.

Regardless of all that, I am a firm believer in the blackpill, and incels are the only group that share my nihilism towards this superficial fucked up world.
It is over if you bragged even if you were previously incel.
The blackpill section wont be active srs.

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

Adept
It is over if you bragged even if you were previously incel.
I don't believe that I bragged, but I can see how they think that I did so. Moreover, I hold no hard feelings toward the forum staff. Shit happens.

The blackpill section wont be active srs.
I believe it will be very active. 100% sure of this.

Lots of blackpilled incels and non-incels would gather in that forum, and lots of quality discussions will be had. But since there is no home per se for blackpill discussions in here, that's why there's not much discussions about the subject.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
I support this tbh, might bring more traffic on this site

ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
sarges me to the deepest depths of lookismnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZUZZCEL Feedback 1
DarknLost Feedback 8