Suggestions for instagram starters?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I already have an account but never really put many efforts in it. Got only like 300+ followers. Since I decided to looksmaxx and surgerymaxx I just set it private.

Once I’ve finished my surgeries (and if I’m satisfied), I’d love to make a new account to statusmaxx. How to gain more likes and followers as a starter (apart from having good looks)? Anyone has some experience to share?

You need to either do shoutouts(where you ask people to follow you and a lucky followers get a prize) or try to sponsor your account by paying Instagram to advertise your account for a few bucks or you can pay other accounts to give you a shout out so that other guys can follow you

sponsor your account by paying Instagram to advertise your account for a few bucks
Actually I did an experiment with one post on my current account. The amount of likes were insane but follower increase? Not so much.

Anyways thanks for your advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Don’t be ugly

Do be gl

Actually I did an experiment with one post on my current account. The amount of likes were insane but follower increase? Not so much.

Anyways thanks for your advice
Use hash tags to get more relevancy. I used hash tags when I opened my ulzzang account. I was able to get 1500+ followers with shoutouts from other guys and the best part is when your photo comes up in their search bar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
social media

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
it's cope, no one cares.

i have under 100 followers while also going to school

over for me

still doesnt matter tho, just be good looking

like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616