SUI FUEL just what happened to culture literally ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
The west was once a establishment of enlightenment thinking the scientists the philophers the artists were once the standard for popularity know today were getting dumber and dumber and rock stars are the most popular and we wonder why we are not gaining iq like our ancestors did well its kind of a given if dudes like pewdiepie or whomever is being promoted rather than actual intellectuals its a given people will get dumber funny enough you actually are influnced

• +1
Reactions: DrTony, Deleted member 1464 and Pendejo
it's because back then, due to the hierarchy, most people were too poor/uneducated to care about, lets say, music. So only wealthy more intelligent people listen to music (which they did very rarely so it was a big event) and they had high standards so they expected a lot from a symphony. Now music is readily available to the masses and tech has made it easier to get ur hands on it or make it so the quality decreased to suite the needs of the market (this music example can be applied to anything, like politics or movies)

• +1
Reactions: xit
it's because back then, due to the hierarchy, most people were too poor/uneducated to care about, lets say, music. So only wealthy more intelligent people listen to music (which they did very rarely so it was a big event) and they had high standards so they expected a lot from a symphony. Now music is readily available to the masses and tech has made it easier to get ur hands on it or make it so the quality decreased to suite the needs of the market (this music example can be applied to anything, like politics or movies)

Reductionism to have Vs have nots is not really answering the question it's more deep than that

The west was once a establishment of enlightenment thinking the scientists the philophers the artists were once the standard for popularity know today were getting dumber and dumber and rock stars are the most popular and we wonder why we are not gaining iq like our ancestors did well its kind of a given if dudes like pewdiepie or whomever is being promoted rather than actual intellectuals its a given people will get dumber funny enough you actually are influnced
You dont even belong to the west smh

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
You dont even belong to the west smh

You don't even deserve to be alive the fact that the god simulated you proves even god can make mistakes

You don't even deserve to be alive the fact that the god simulated you proves even god can make mistakes
The fact shitskins like you are alive and hidden in our western countries demonstrates how cucked and bluepilled our politics are. You should be serving as a slave in a concentration camp you subhuman pissweak mutt

• +1
The fact shitskins like you are alive and hidden in our western countries demonstrates how cucked and bluepilled our politics are. You should be serving as a slave in a concentration camp you subhuman pissweak mutt

Fucking hang yourself you low iq twat the fact that the god mind simulated you again proves even it can make mistakes do the world a favour and hang yourself you fucking cumskin

Fucking hang yourself you low iq twat the fact that the god mind simulated you again proves even it can make mistakes do the world a favour and hang yourself you fucking cumskin
Stop repeating yourself you disgusting shitskin go back to your wooden hut and cannibalize your subhuman population

• +1
Stop repeating yourself you disgusting shitskin go back to your wooden hut and cannibalize your subhuman population

Repeating myself gets a point across it's called repetition you low iq twat as for cannibalism citation needed.

And jfl wooden huts mother fucker before the 18 century you were living in wood huts it's cause of dudes like me innovations happened

Repeating myself gets a point across it's called repetition you low iq twat as for cannibalism citation needed.

And jfl wooden huts mother fucker before the 18 century you were living in wood huts it's cause of dudes like me innovations happened
Because of faggots like you this forums lack user youre just a cringesbeast kill yourself and do every one of us a favor I bet no one is going to even pay for your fucking casket and tombstone you'll be thrown into an unmarked ditch were you belong, mongrel dog. Fuck you and your shitskin family I mog and rape to death

• +1
Because of faggots like you this forums lack user youre just a cringesbeast kill yourself and do every one of us a favor I bet no one is going to even pay for your fucking casket and tombstone you'll be thrown into an unmarked ditch were you belong, mongrel dog. Fuck you and your shitskin family I mog and rape to death

Kill your self you low iq faggot in the reason this place lacks viewers is cause of low iq content. my posts tend to bring in decent amounts I actually provide some value here as for wanting people to Care about my death good fuck life tbh you think your insults will do good against a man who already hates everyone else as for the other bits dude we get it you can't think of anything new so you copy pilot dudes like undisputed you will forever be a a inferior dog compared to you master your master himni kinda fear you are like. A weaker shadow

Chill
Kill your self you low iq faggot in the reason this place lacks viewers really my posts tend to bring in decent amounts I actually provide some value here as for wanting people to Cate about my death good fuck life tbh you think your insults will do good against a man who already hates everyone else as for thr other bits dude we get it you can't think of anything new so you copy pilot dudes like undisputed you will forever be a a inferior dog compared to you master your master himni kinda fear you are like. A weaker shadow
Chill

Honestly dunno how losers on the internet convinced themselves science is badass and masculine