[Suicide-Fuel] College is a huge sex party for Chads and Foids.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
It's basically an expensive harem for Chads and Stacies to meet and breed. Education is just a bonus.
Everyday on the campus is a suicidefuel for incels. The only cope we have is studyceling only to be in debt to pay off after all this 4 years.
People at my age are already live together and enjoy having sex.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, karbo, RAITEIII and 4 others
Typing this in the classroom.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay, JizzFarmer and Serial Coomer
I don't see that tbh
most people in college HERE are nerds or leftists druggies

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 8064, Chadeep and 1 other person
It's basically an expensive harem for Chads and Stacies to meet and breed. Education is just a bonus.
Everyday on the campus is a suicidefuel for incels. The only cope we have is studyceling only to be in debt to pay off after all this 4 years.
People at my age are already live together and enjoy having sex.

yea where women ascend from innocent teens to cock-riding whores. Giga cuck who sends his daughter to college

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Now wtf am i supposed to do

Its the frat life bruh. girls love the frat stars

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 8064
yea where women ascend from innocent teens to cock-riding whores. Giga cuck who sends his daughter to college

Hypergamy is at it peak there because foids are in their most fertile years.Their skin glow , Their hips widened , Their boobs grow huge. It works just like HS but more severe. They are rooting for the Chaddest of Chads in the campus to hook them up.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and 000
Its the frat life bruh. girls love the frat stars
And the biggest frat stars I know are the beer belly recessed fucks that are low inhib as fuck. Chads play college football , basketball, or wrestle.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
yes it is, and you either are gl enough and join in or you watch from distance

• So Sad
Last edited:

$100k slut-training institute ,lol

Bump for the blackpill

I almost want too skip my bye year just so I can go to college sooner but I know that going to college with a good amount of money to my name will be all worth it.

Well yeah, water is wet.

Nobody cares about the actual education element. Just like high school, you go there to socialize and assert your dominance. Get friends, get girlfriends, have sex, do stupid shit. College/University is just an extension of high-school. But it has become socially unacceptable to bully ugly people, so instead you will just be completely ignored and left out. Rotting in your room where you don't annoy anyone with your subhumanity.

But if you are not ugly and somewhat above average-looking, you can join in the fun if you play your cards right tbh. But need to be hyper NT.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay, Deleted member 8765 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Well yeah, water is wet.

Nobody cares about the actual education element. Just like high school, you go there to socialize and assert your dominance. Get friends, get girlfriends, have sex, do stupid shit. College/University is just an extension of high-school. But it has become socially unacceptable to bully ugly people, so instead you will just be completely ignored and left out. Rotting in your room where you don't annoy anyone with your subhumanity.

But if you are not ugly and somewhat above average-looking, you can join in the fun if you play your cards right tbh. But need to be hyper NT.

It's sad that no one protests against lookism.

Lmao what are we going to do about student debt

• JFL
Im scared

• So Sad
Luckily my college fees are 0 but yeah there is always like 3 or 4 chads/chadlites in every course that have like 8 women orbiting them.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Hozay