Suicide is bravery

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Living is just waste of time, emotions all of that is fake. We will all die one day. Life is just useless suffering or happiness. Suicide is high t. I would rope if i wasnt coward. I am. I take care of what my parents and grandparents think. I dont want them to cry. I know how much they did to me. Ahhh, im so low t.

I hate that i care what they would think. I shouldnt. I wish to be beatem and unloved by my parents. I love mine but if they were bad for me i wouldnt be like that. I would be tough, i would do what i would need without thinking what they will think.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gren
Find a God and have faith in him.

h5_43.98.5.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: maxmendietta
the start of ur decline

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and ChoSeungHui
indeed, none of us will ever pull a trigger

you are design to win

Fuck this polish nigga ill just go and behead him jfl

bullet.gif

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Living is just waste of time, emotions all of that is fake. We will all die one day. Life is just useless suffering or happiness. Suicide is high t. I would rope if i wasnt coward. I am. I take care of what my parents and grandparents think. I dont want them to cry. I know how much they did to me. Ahhh, im so low t.

I hate that i care what they would think. I shouldnt. I wish to be beatem and unloved by my parents. I love mine but if they were bad for me i wouldnt be like that. I would be tough, i would do what i would need without thinking what they will think.
You need some Vorinostat

s

Don't you dare justify suicide.
It's a way of running away from your problems, and you can never tell for certain if something worse will meet you after you die or not.

You ended up on this forum and you love your parents and think they're good?

• So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus
Don't you dare justify suicide.
It's a way of running away from your problems, and you can never tell for certain if something worse will meet you after you die or not.
Looking at your profile pic I really wanna kms now

• WTF
Reactions: bossman