Suicide Plant-Based Extreme Weight Loss Stack

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I'm creating a separate thread for it so more people can see it, but I posted this in the Extreme Weight Loss thread too.

Side Effects: Anxiety, Fear, Paranoia, Aggression, Insomnia, Sweating. Pretty basic for a weight loss stack.

When to take: Take in the morning, at the doses I give.

SUICIDE STACK (PLANT-BASED)

This is a plant-only stack that will help shed as much weight in as little time as possible.

It is meant for people that don't have access to drugs like DNP, but still want to lose as much weight as possible.

This might not be the best thing for everyone. It can leave someone who was previously morbidly obese to have loose skin, which can only be fixed with surgery.

It's safe.

But there are some people that should not do this:
  • People with heart problems
  • People with severe asthma
  • People that are not overweight

Yes it will hurt. The stomach especially, which is why I included some non-plant based medication that will help with the pain.

The pain is caused by:

1. The irritants in the stack (e.g.: Capsacin)
  2. The cholinergic drugs in the stack (e.g. Huperzine)
  3. The excipients of each pill you took (Unless you take them without a capsule)

No. Nothing outside of what I say you should consume.

Although, you can eat as well as taking this whole stack and will still experience additional weight loss, for the fastest results you should not eat.

I doubt you will have much of an appetite after you start this stack anyway.

I estimate you will lose at least 20kg in the first 3-4 weeks of starting this.

You could lose more than that though.

20mg Omeprazole: Prevents gas. Increases bioavailability for some of the plants. 1 hour before the stack, on an empty stomach.
300mg Ranitidine: Prevents gas. 1 hour before the stack, on an empty stomach.
150mg Aspirin: Prevents blood from clotting. 30 minutes before the stack.

1g Evodiamine: Inhibits formation of fat. Has slight thermogenic effects.
(NECESSARY) 1g Capsacin: Suppresses appetite. Increases heart rate and metabolic rate. Inhibits formation of fat and increases fat oxidation. Helps build and maintain muscle.
(NECESSARY) 8g Aframomum Melegueta: Reduces blood glucose levels. Slows down the absorption of Carbohydrates. Increases Testosterone (One study showed 300% increase). Reduces Estrogen (One study showed a 50% decrease of estrogenic activity).
(NECESSARY) 500mg Coleus forskohlii: Possibly reduces weight gain. Helps build and maintain muscle. Increases Testosterone (One study showed a ~5% increase in Free Testosterone). Slightly improves the effects of the other plants.
(NECESSARY) 250mg Synephrine: Increases metabolic rate. Stimulates fat burning. Suppresses appetite.
250mg Higenamine: Increases metabolic rate. Stimulates fat burning. Suppresses appetite.
(NECESSARY) 30mg Yohimbine: Increases metabolic rate. Stimulates fat burning. Suppresses appetite. Can reduce gynoid fat distribution with topical application (@FatmanO).
30mg Rauwolscine: Same as Yohimbine.
(NECESSARY) 1mg Huperzine: Increases metabolic rate. Suppresses appetite.
(NECESSARY) 400mg Caffeine: Increases metabolic rate. Stimulates fat burning. Suppresses appetite. Helps reduce water weight.
5mg Nicotine (As gum. 3 times per day): Same as Huperzine.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xefo, androidcel, BornAgainChad and 4 others
Meth mogs these indian backyard weeds to hell and back.
But srsly, thanks for the new info on this forum especially offering a plant based method.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and NickGurr
Meth mogs mogs mogs
Cope, the only place Meth will help is with appetite suppressing and stimulation. You can easily get that from my stack, although it won't make you feel good

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

someone said plant based?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds, androidcel, dodt and 1 other person
For vegan fags especially

You might have a mental breakdown if you eat anything that doesn't come from a plant

i eat cod liver oil and hydrolised collagen peptide brah

• JFL
5mg nicotine?!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
There are people who legit fell for the collagen supplement meme lmao

hydrolised collagen-peptide is not cope, it makes my joints and skin better (non placebo), been taking for long time with off periods and definitely notice difference

as for cod liver oil, it may be cope, i just recently started

• Woah
So this guide is safe or not? I need answers

• +1
5mg nicotine?!
It's not all absorbed, and even if it was, it's pretty much the standard dose of a cigarette.

hydrolised collagen-peptide is not cope, it makes my joints and skin better (non placebo), been taking for long time with off periods and definitely notice difference

as for cod liver oil, it may be cope, i just recently started
Copes me
Yes, but it has side effects so if you're a HIGH E pussy that cant take some insomnia or paranoia then stay away

• +1
Nice thread. Never jumping on this myself though, I’d rope halfway trough.

• JFL
Reactions: dodt and Extra Chromosome
Nice thread. Never jumping on this myself though, I’d rope halfway trough.
I am taking some of them myself, but don't have money for all of them.

Chad or death.

Also a very fat guy will benefit more from this than just someone that's 15% bf and wants to go to 10%

its plants bro
Tbh thats what a lot of people think until you see that a lot of the medicine we have today is extracted from plants. Ephedra->Ephedrine->METH

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Extra Chromosome
Srs all the threads about supplements for diffrent shit im too low iq for this site.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Some next level looksmax

youve never actually done this have you

youve never actually done this have you
Bunch of money, I only recommend @blackoutwhitein to take everyhing

What does it matter, it doesn't change their effects

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
i mean its the same shit with all your threads, a kitchen sink of substances you read on a junk science bin like ergolog that purportedly do x and y but you really have no clue if this will work or not, its like theorycrafting video game nerds do except applied to physiology and chemistry except those are way more complex and less predictable.

• +1
Reactions: Zeus
i mean its the same shit with all your threads, a kitchen sink of substances you read on a junk science bin like ergolog that purportedly do x and y but you really have no clue if this will work or not, its like theorycrafting video game nerds do except applied to physiology and chemistry except those are way more complex and less predictable.
It will work bro

No it's not. I'm glad there's no caffeine, Ritalin, clen etc involved because Yohimbine works in the andrenergic receptor complex allowing all other agonists to really really hit the receptors hard. Beta-1 and Beta-2. Yohimbine blocks something that regulates catecholamine activity in the andrenergic receptor complex, rather than being an agonist or traditional stimulant. Yohimbine is very weird and if taken with the wrong stims you can get fucked up. Apologies for my lack of research or proof but I've read that's how Yohimbine works. I got a serious scare when I took 20mg with caffeine concerta and clen in my system.

Yohimbine sort of opens the gateways for the andrenergic receptors to be "attacked" per-se.

Recommended clinical dose is 20mg but I'd work your way up. And please please make sure you don't have stims in your system. Empty stomach cardio on Yohimbine with some synephrine should be good. But don't go crazy on the caffeine or other stims whilst taking it.

how amazing would this be to ldar with?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
No it's not. I'm glad there's no caffeine, Ritalin, clen etc involved because Yohimbine works in the andrenergic receptor complex allowing all other agonists to really really hit the receptors hard. Beta-1 and Beta-2. Yohimbine blocks something that regulates catecholamine activity in the andrenergic receptor complex, rather than being an agonist or traditional stimulant. Yohimbine is very weird and if taken with the wrong stims you can get fucked up. Apologies for my lack of research or proof but I've read that's how Yohimbine works. I got a serious scare when I took 20mg with caffeine concerta and clen in my system.

Yohimbine sort of opens the gateways for the andrenergic receptors to be "attacked" per-se.

Recommended clinical dose is 20mg but I'd work your way up. And please please make sure you don't have stims in your system. Empty stomach cardio on Yohimbine with some synephrine should be good. But don't go crazy on the caffeine or other stims whilst taking it.
You are right

Alpha 2 receptors suppresses Adrenaline. Yohimbine is an alpha 2 antagonist, which combined will result in an increased level of Adrenaline trough the body. Glad you mention this since it seems there are other mechanisms that I have not looked into which stop you from getting the full effects of this stack and benefit from it.

A few things:

• They have a really short half life
  • Too much adrenaline won't cause anything besides the side effects I mentioned: anxiety, paranoia, etc. It's not pleasant, but it's safe
  • Clenbuterol is just a long lasting b2 agonist, it's nothing too crazy. Also, this is a plant stack, no fucking Ritalin
Also Synephrine is a Beta 2 agonist, so doesn't it go completely against what you said before?

And, so finally:

NO PAIN NO GAIN. IF YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT, DO THIS. I'M NOT RECOMMENDING DOING A LIPOSUCTION ON YOURSELF AT HOME. IT'S FULLY SAFE, EVEN IF YOU WERE TO TAKE IT EVERY 3 HOURS FOR A DAY

EDIT:

I want to just make it clear for anybody else that will want to school me on my stack. I did the fucking research. I know that they all interact, THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT.

how amazing would this be to ldar with?
0/10

• +1
Reactions: x30001