[SUIFUEL ANTIDOTE] This is why gymcelling is not cope [FRAMECEL ANTI ROPE FUEL]

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I don't need to even say anything about this, it speaks for itself:

Chris Hemsworth btw

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
His shoulders are drawn back in the first pic giving the illusion of a smaller frame but point taken

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Lorsss and penis3
His shoulders are drawn back in the first pic giving the illusion of a smaller frame but point taken
Do you dare to contradict me child?
I argue that putting your shoulders back makes them appear broader if anything tbh ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod and LordNorwood
Do you dare to contradict me child?
I argue that putting your shoulders back makes them appear broader if anything tbh ded srs
It's all about angles, its not a binary answer for if it makes them look broader or not. Your frame will look broadest when your shoulders are perpendicular to your symmetric cross section. Usually pulling them back slightly will make you look broader because most people's shoulders are rounded forwards slightly. But pull them back too far like Hemsworth is doing in the first pic and it will start to make them look narrower again because you're getting further away then 180 degrees. Same thing for moving your shoulders forward in the weird case that someone has his shoulders too far back naturally - first the frame would appear broader as the shoulders come into alignment, then it would start to appear smaller again as they continued moving forward.
TL;DR Chris is really ripping those bad boys back in the first pic, it narrows his frame slightly
EDIT: I'm testing this out in the mirror right now, the "sweet spot" where your frame looks largest is when you just have to slightly strain to pull the shoulders back. Clasping your hands behind the small of your back will get you there perfectly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel
It's all about angles, its not a binary answer for if it makes them look broader or not. Your frame will look broadest when your shoulders are perpendicular to your symmetric cross section. Usually pulling them back slightly will make you look broader because most people's shoulders are rounded forwards slightly. But pull them back too far like Hemsworth is doing in the first pic and it will start to make them look narrower again because you're getting further away then 180 degrees. Same thing for moving your shoulders forward in the weird case that someone has his shoulders too far back naturally - first the frame would appear broader as the shoulders come into alignment, then it would start to appear smaller again as they continued moving forward.
TL;DR Chris is really ripping those bad boys back in the first pic, it narrows his frame slightly
EDIT: I'm testing this out in the mirror right now, the "sweet spot" where your frame looks largest is when you just have to slightly strain to pull the shoulders back. Clasping your hands behind the small of your back will get you there perfectly.
:think::unsure::think::unsure::think::unsure:
Hmmmmmmm. Interdasting.
You dare to oppose my intellect, and actually offer something relatively high IQ. I'm impressed. Maybe there is hope for the goyim race yet.
But yeh, I get what you mean, there is a point where if you pull them back too far it looks narrower. But still, jfl if you dont think he made MASSIVE frame gains between the pics.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
:think::unsure::think::unsure::think::unsure:
Hmmmmmmm. Interdasting.
You dare to oppose my intellect, and actually offer something relatively high IQ. I'm impressed. Maybe there is hope for the goyim race yet.
But yeh, I get what you mean, there is a point where if you pull them back too far it looks narrower. But still, jfl if you dont think he made MASSIVE frame gains between the pics.
I told you I was practicing my pilpul :lul:
But yes despite all that I said I do agree that he made significant frame gains, and I agree with your overall implied point too that gymcelling hardcore can for sure give you a significant frame boost

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross