SuiFuel - Girl unmatched me on Tinder as soon as I gave her my Instagram

R

RationalBrody

Banned
Was chatting a cutie on Tinder. She was very responsive, was fine with sexual talk. We touched deeper topics.
She was in love with my personality.

Then she asks for my Insta to see more photos of me. She unmatched me shortly after.
If this isn't the ultimate proof that looks are the only thing that matters, I don't know what is:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

On Tinder I only had one pic in which I looked my best, so I wasn't like frauding, just picking my best pic

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 483, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
@kobecel This is what's gonna happen when you finally get a match

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Mansnob and dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and AntiSocial-Fakecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: left2die, ElliotRodgerJr, Bennett and 4 others
Then how did you match with either?

The other day a thot unmatched me after she saw my Instagram - by accident - because I got couple photos there :feelskek: and I forgot to set my account private.

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
Yeah, one did the same with me years ago.. i gave her my facebook and then: poof.

Crying because of one single bitch is kinda gay but if that was one of your first blackpill moments I have empathy with you.
Yes, it is all about looks. Nothing new.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Yeah sry bro, women in 2019 require you to have at least 10k followers before they'll meet up with you.

Yeah sry bro, women in 2019 require you to have at least 10k followers before they'll meet up with you.
It ain't about the follower count, it's about the pics, bro. Once she found out I am a framecel with a shit lower third, she got repulsed

• JFL
Reactions: Time Travel