Suifuel I saw today

54UD4D3

54UD4D3

Sphinx
While I was walking to the gym I saw some two JB's in park talking to each other in broken English acting all cosmopolitan then it dawned to me that they are probably training the language so they can snatch some Western incels trough internet when they become adults and marry them so they could be brought to West in hope that they will finally leave the "patriarchal" EE hellhole and become important, powerful and quirky Western ladies living rich, unpredictable and adventurous lives just like they saw it on Netflix and in Hollywood. It is what it is.

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4464 and stuckneworleans
EE is the new first world

Your avatar: Walks me. XD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and 54UD4D3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902

• WTF
Reactions: 54UD4D3
While I was walking to the gym I saw some two JB's in park talking to each other in broken English acting all cosmopolitan then it dawned to me that they are probably training the language so they can snatch some Western incels trough internet when they become adults and marry them so they could be brought to West in hope that they will finally leave the "patriarchal" EE hellhole and become important, powerful and quirky Western ladies living rich, unpredictable and adventurous lives just like they saw it on Netflix and in Hollywood. It is what it is.
nothing new to me
foids here dream of the day someone rich doesnt matter who comes to pick them out of their "backwards orthodox" country and take them to the "progressive and tolerant" west

• So Sad
Reactions: 54UD4D3