[Suifuel][Venting] Men are going to be completely finished by 2025

J

jackthenerd

Mistral
Don't get me wrong, men are already finished right now, but in 5 years, it's gonna be giga over, and they'll be completely finished.

So I recently found this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlvhYDQLq4d_C3JYEVnWAQ

It was taken down for a while, but seems to be up and running now.

125k subscribers and several videos with million of views. So, what exactly is the problem?

The problem is that blackpill, lookism etc is blowing up. The worst part is that it's majority female viewership. If you click on several of those videos, you'll see a shit ton of females commenting "do (insert female celebrity) next!!!". "Why is (female celebrity y) worshipped, make a video about her!!!".

Why is this bad news? Because it's blowing up in female circles. That's gonna completely destroy majority of men.

In a few years, PSL, and lookism concepts and theory aren't gonna be lurking in the back of their mind like it's currently doing. It will literally be on their mind 24/7, and an extremely active part in choosing dating prospects. Obviously it still is, but right now, it's not a part of the active part of their brain. It is in their subconsciousness. This makes it so that they don't act on it as much. It's already over for men right now, imagine what it's gonna be like in a few years when this blows up, and they extrmeely actively screen for PSL and lookism features when looking for males to date.

If you don't have hunter eyes, it's gonna be so so so over. They'll literally say you're a pathetic subhuman with cuck/prey eye area. Likewise if you have a weak lower third.

Just imagine a high school scenario. Three girls are talking together, and one of them say, "I think that Eric guy is pretty hot, I really like his look". Then one of the other girls responds, "No, I don't like him at all, his midface is too long, it completley ruins it for me".

Just IMAGINE that. It will unironically start happening. After that, the girl who thought he was hot, can't really deny it, and my boy Eric is gonna be a perma-virgin.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Bewusst, Vidyacoper and 11 others
over indeed. good thread son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Chadeep, Jamal2222 and 1 other person

As time progresses so does plastic surgery

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Chadeep, Jamal2222 and 1 other person
not read, I did

Pray for virtue signaling to save you :lul:

That indian behind that youtube channel needs to be fed to a pack of wolves. He literally plagiarized our threads and is giving that info to foids aka our enemy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 5891 and 9 others
over indeed. good thread son

Yeah, it's gonna be so over.

An example is maybe, right now, a decent amount of this stuff is in their subconsciousness, but because it's only in their subconsciousness, a lot of their decisions are made purely on "feelings". And milli-second impressions. This makes it so that if people don't need perfect PSL features to do well, if they have good harmony, they still have a chance.

I remember first time I saw Barrett, literally thought he was subhuman as fuck. That was my first initial milli-second impression of him. This is usually the most legit one as well.

But after being on PSL forums, he has grown on me a lot. And I now consider Barrett top tier.

This will start happening to women too.

They will actively screen for PSL features when looking at men. They'll actively go after a high PSL score, and think everything else is subhuman. If you don't have hunter eyes, then especially. Nothing is more subhuman than cuck/prey eyes tbh.

Their decisions won't be based on feelings, and first impressions anymore. It will literally be based on mathematical formulas and features when choosing dating prospects, and raiting men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 7313
tfw 7.9psl rejected by 2psl foid because your plastic surgeon fucked up your gonial angle by 3 micrometers.

Brutal future

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 275 and 5 others
That indian behind that youtube channel needs to be fed to a pack of wolves. He literally plagiarized our threads and is giving that info to foids aka our enemy.

Even the racepill is gonna be stronger. You can't really deny the racepill when you really look into it. Now, it's gonna be a bigger part of their brain and it's gonna be ON their mind, instead of lurking in the back. It's gonna be a bigger part of their decisions. Coloring is gonna be more relevant than ever, because they will know what is bad/good, and why it is bad/good coloring. It's gonna be so fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
cope the vids barely get views

cope the vids barely get views

The channel was taken down for weeks, trying searching it up, but couldn't find it. Also a ton of videos removed. They all had 500k+

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
All sub 8 males will be in concentration camps by 2030

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Chadeep and jackthenerd
Don't get me wrong, men are already finished right now, but in 5 years, it's gonna be giga over, and they'll be completely finished.

So I recently found this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnlvhYDQLq4d_C3JYEVnWAQ

It was taken down for a while, but seems to be up and running now.

125k subscribers and several videos with million of views. So, what exactly is the problem?

The problem is that blackpill, lookism etc is blowing up. The worst part is that it's majority female viewership. If you click on several of those videos, you'll see a shit ton of females commenting "do (insert female celebrity) next!!!". "Why is (female celebrity y) worshipped, make a video about her!!!".

Why is this bad news? Because it's blowing up in female circles. That's gonna completely destroy majority of men.

In a few years, PSL, and lookism concepts and theory aren't gonna be lurking in the back of their mind like it's currently doing. It will literally be on their mind 24/7, and an extremely active part in choosing dating prospects. Obviously it still is, but right now, it's not a part of the active part of their brain. It is in their subconsciousness. This makes it so that they don't act on it as much. It's already over for men right now, imagine what it's gonna be like in a few years when this blows up, and they extrmeely actively screen for PSL and lookism features when looking for males to date.

If you don't have hunter eyes, it's gonna be so so so over. They'll literally say you're a pathetic subhuman with cuck/prey eye area. Likewise if you have a weak lower third.

Just imagine a high school scenario. Three girls are talking together, and one of them say, "I think that Eric guy is pretty hot, I really like his look". Then one of the other girls responds, "No, I don't like him at all, his midface is too long, it completley ruins it for me".

Just IMAGINE that. It will unironically start happening. After that, the girl who thought he was hot, can't really deny it, and my boy Eric is gonna be a perma-virgin.
Only becky’s watch this shit

Cope most guys look like shit

Just because girls want o’pry doesnt mean they can get a guy on that level

Most people want a lamborghini yet they are driving around in their shitty toyota

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Raddemon
Even the racepill is gonna be stronger. You can't really deny the racepill when you really look into it. Now, it's gonna be a bigger part of their brain and it's gonna be ON their mind, instead of lurking in the back. It's gonna be a bigger part of their decisions. Coloring is gonna be more relevant than ever, because they will know what is bad/good, and why it is bad/good coloring. It's gonna be so fucking over.
Bro its correct, but coloring is not the right description. I think coloring is not the biggest difference between average caucasians and ethnics. Its everything else like caucasian skull, high nose bridge, blue/grey/green/hazel eyes, good height (compared to most chinks + indians), solid dick size (again compared to the ones mentioned above)... etc. Skin color is one of the last things that actually matter, cause most chinks do look white-ish anyways (well yellow white).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 6538
enjoy the decline

aaaaaand that shit channel has plateud
Most dont care about What beauty is and how to define it
but rather how to fix it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Fuck this channels, they only prosper and survive by stealing PSL concept, not to mention is going to blackpill masses and increase the competition even more.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
aaaaaand that shit channel has plateud
Most dont care about What beauty is and how to define it
but rather how to fix it
And the truth is that plastic surgery is still in its infancy and most issues can't be fixed.

You need robotic precision for something like Lefort 3 because tiny assymetrical imbalances due to human error will destroy your looks.

Probably in 50 years we will have robot plastic surgery procedures and perhaps the first cosmetic Lefort3. Untill then looksmaxing is often not more than softmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
Who cares about females who are incapable of forming their own opinions, give in to social norms and base their decisions upon what others say anyway