Sulforaphane - Everyone Get in Here

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
First, this whole video should be watched so you get an idea of how powerful this substance is. The video is timestamped in the description so you can see where she mentioned these things, and the studies are shown on the screen.

There are some benefits of sulforaphane that are of huge importance for looksmaxers and the autists on here. Notably:
1- It is shown to lower inflammatory markers throughout the body and decrease aging. This is probably good news for physical appearance as well, particularly the skin and hair.
2- It is shown to significantly improve hair regrowth in mice that were experimentally given baldness.
3- It is shown to “improve autistic behavior checklist scores by 34%, and significantly improve social interaction, abnormal behavior, and verbal communication in young men with autism spectrum disorder”.
4- It's shown to be effective in improving depression, comparable to prozac in mice.

That in addition to all the proven effects she discussed about cancer and neurodegenrative disease (which I care less about rn). Time to cope with broccoli sprouts buddy boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and mojopin
Will it get me to bust a huge nut in Ms. Patrick's (hopefully) hairy cunt? Goddamn this bitch is delicious ngl Would love to suck her toes.

Will it get me to bust a huge nut in Ms. Patrick's (hopefully) hairy cunt? Goddamn this bitch is delicious ngl Would love to suck her toes.
Dude, why do you always post these super sexual comments. Chill down on it lol. ?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
if i can snort it i’m down

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
if i can snort it i’m down
741.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Goonmaxx, Insomniac and androidcel
Dude, why do you always post these super sexual comments. Chill down on it lol. ?
Sorry, she's just really fucking hot. I agree, sulforaphane is legit. Does it increase test tho?

Also, can anyone tell me if Dr. patrick is mixed-race? I think she's white-latina. And fucking hot,

Sorry, she's just really fucking hot. I agree, sulforaphane is legit. Does it increase test tho?

Also, can anyone tell me if Dr. patrick is mixed-race? I think she's white-latina. And fucking hot,
She's not hot at all. Below average in looks. Of course I would still fuck her though.

I been eating broccoli and white rice since I was like 5

I took broccomax and I eat broccoli seeds, no effects on my autism

can you supplement this effectively?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771