Summer is coming

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
With the rising temperature, more and more prime JBs are displaying their top tier bodies in top and shorts. A brutal reminder of my miserable formative years when I didn't have any teenage love due to my subhuman acne. And life as a "late bloomer" is pretty much cope. Not to mention that all girls I've attracted are some prudish Beckys with mental issues. A prime stacy who confidently smiles, laughs and shows her body? Not a chance. Why? Because my genes are inferior to those of chad. To know this brutal truth is painful. I used to cope with academics and hobbies, but today I can't get over my subhumanity anymore. I'll never win a prime JB's true love.

Life is cruel. Just cope or rope buddy boyo. It's ogre.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Zeta ascended, Insomniac and 3 others
Aim for backys bro or high tier backy.
Pussy is pussy regardless

No Stacy have showed interest in me too

It never begins ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I'm going to be workcelling, gymcelling and looksmaxing all summer. Just hope I can fix my Norwooding, grow some stubble and add a few inches too my neck before the semester begins.:incel::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::chad:

I would be happy to have a prudish becky any way (minus the mental issues)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and kobecel
Aim for backys bro or high tier backy.
Pussy is pussy regardless

No Stacy have showed interest in me too

It never begins ?
Nah I already have a mid tier Becky gf but she's short. I know I should learn to be content with what I have but the desire for Stacys is rooted in our genes tbh. So sometimes it's hard to cope, especially when you are surrounded by their sexy bodies all day long.

Seeing hot jbs reminds me that I missed out on teen love :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Insomniac, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
L D A R
D
A
R

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Seeing hot jbs reminds me that I missed out on teen love :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
Same I spends my whole lunch time in the library to cope that I like book

But in reality I’m lonely as hell in high school

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Same I spends my whole lunch time in the library to cope that I like book
At that time I really loved books, especially history. I coped hard thinking that teenage love was nothing. Now it's been almost 10 years since I graduated, and I'm filled with chagrin.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mido the slayer and kobecel
At that time I really loved books, especially history. I coped hard thinking that teenage love was nothing. Now it's been almost 10 years since I graduated, and I'll filled with chagrin.
I never understood the hype about teenage love. I just want to lose my virginity to a girl I'm moderalty attracted to before I graduate college.

I too am a late bloomer. Lost my V at 21.

Never got over my teenage woes and they effect me today

• So Sad
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 616
I never understood the hype about teenage love. I just want to lose my virginity to a girl I'm moderalty attracted to before I graduate college.
I didn't understand it either till last year. I think people will get it the moment they realize that life is, to a large extent, determined by genetics. Your success with teenage love is an important indicator of the quality of your genetics, since teen girls care about looks much more than mature women who also take other factors (finance, stability, social status) into consideration. And teens normally don't looksmaxx as much as adults. Besides, teen love is the purest love a guy can ever have. After high-school, or college, even if you've successfully looksmaxed, changes are you'll probably fuck a hoe that's been penetrated by 100 cocks before.

A more personal reason is that my dad is an ultra betabuxx promotor (ironically, he's a Chad) , saying that I should only concentrate on my study / career so that in my 30s women would line up to marry me. I believed his bullshit and neglected my looks for so long. If I had been aware earlier I might have gained a cute JB girlfriend. But what is gone is gone.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
ur rly a real niggerTBH

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
just ldar at summer brO

i cant even show off any muscles becuase i cant FUCKING lift. im not wearing tshirts no matter how hot it gets.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
i cant even show off any muscles becuase i cant FUCKING lift. im not wearing tshirts no matter how hot it gets.
bro u know thqt i diedn reda

• +1
i dont leave my room anyway

summer is coming

@Nibba is coming

we will unite

and cel as one

two heightmaxxed gymmaxxed framemaxxed aspiemaxxed wannabe slayers

will terrorize jailbaits and currys

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Zeta ascended and androidcel
summer is coming

@Nibba is coming

we will unite

and cel as one

not red LOL

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
....and summer is going.

ldar until next summer br0. this year is the year of hibernation.

summer is coming

@Nibba is coming

we will unite

and cel as one

I don't care about seeing hot JBs.
The only thing that bothers me is being mogged, especially heightmogged, by Chads and any tall person basically.
The worst is being being heightmogged by a girl but that only happens like once a day luckily.

I don't care about seeing hot JBs.
The only thing that bothers me is being mogged, especially heightmogged, by Chads and any tall person basically.
The worst is being being heightmogged by a girl but that only happens like once a day luckily.
tldr Bro

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 39
"what do you mean being around prime jbs 7 hours a day for 4 years that you can't touch or fuck or anything else as a horny teenager will have detrimental effects on your psychological health?"

• +1