superdrol is making me lose hair

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Just yesterday took 10mg of superdrol. like 10 hours later and I was shedding hair like crazy. If I grab some hair and pull gently up to 5-7 hairs come out, before I would pull 0-1 hairs doing the same thing. Fuuuuuck that, I'm just gonna stick to testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
No need for the harsh shit man. Test is good enough if you aren’t some professional bodybuilder making a living off of it.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Balding is death. Don't bald

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and jefferson
Just yesterday took 10mg of superdrol. like 10 hours later and I was shedding hair like crazy. If I grab some hair and pull gently up to 5-7 hairs come out, before I would pull 0-1 hairs doing the same thing. Fuuuuuck that, I'm just gonna stick to testosterone.

Hmm stop using it if you dont feel comfortable

But 10mg shouldnt have that large kf an effect lol... Espeacially after 10 hours...

10 hours after half the reccomended dose just once shouldnt be doing anything tbh, no gains/sides/anything

R u sure its not placebo effect?

Hmm stop using it if you dont feel comfortable

But 10mg shouldnt have that large kf an effect lol... Espeacially after 10 hours...

10 hours after half the reccomended dose just once shouldnt be doing anything tbh, no gains/sides/anything

R u sure its not placebo effect?
pretty sure because I've been doing that gently hair pull thing all throughout the cycle to keep tabs on any shedding. I know it shouldn't be having this kind of effect but it is.

pretty sure because I've been doing that gently hair pull thing all throughout the cycle to keep tabs on any shedding. I know it shouldn't be having this kind of effect but it is.

Do you use hairgel?

Have a shower then try again

Cut that shit asap.

Hair is youth and youth is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Do you use hairgel?

Have a shower then try again
only other thing that changed was I used a hair conditioner last night. I'll have a shower now and see, I really want to give it a few more days but at the same time don't wanna lose my hair lol.

How old are you?

Also, I second the post "don't go bald".

Have you the face and skull to pull ofd a bald look? No? Don't Risk balding then, srs

only other thing that changed was I used a hair conditioner last night. I'll have a shower now and see, I really want to give it a few more days but at the same time don't wanna lose my hair lol.

Yh it was prob the hair conditioner, if softens the hair and scalp.

Even if superdrol was going to make you bald, it wouldnt do it after less than 10 hours after your first dose which is only 10mg too.

Your body doesnt react that fact, esp since you're only 20 and not 35 like some roiders.

Yh it was prob the hair conditioner, if softens the hair and scalp.

Even if superdrol was going to make you bald, it wouldnt do it after less than 10 hours after your first dose which is only 10mg too.

Your body doesnt react that fact, esp since you're only 20 and not 35 like some roiders.
Idk it does have a short half life but I guess I'll try a few more days to see if it improves.

Only person who can rock the bald pill
Hqdefault 1

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
over for baldcels

Dam bro, What was your hairloss like on test?, Tbh maybe keep on test, superdrol is some next shit from what I heard. Couldn't think what I would do when hair failing out like that, GL mane.

Dam bro, What was your hairloss like on test?, Tbh maybe keep on test, superdrol is some next shit from what I heard. Couldn't think what I would do when hair failing out like that, GL mane.
Had no hairloss on test or even on dbol. Superdrol is indeed next level shit.

Update: Took sdrol at 10mg again today.

It caused me to go borderline hypoglycemic this morning when I ate less than I normally do for breakfast. My hands were uncontrollably shaking but I quickly began binging on fast acting carbs and returned to normal within an hour.

The shedding seems to have stopped, maybe I overreacted. However, if it starts again I will discontinue use because keeping my hair takes top priority.

@Intel.Imperitive if you take this stuff always have a candy bar or something sugary on you because sdrol is strong enough to cause your body to prioritize sending glycogen into muscles instead of keeping blood sugar levels stable if you don't have enough carbs and low blood sugar is no joke.

Update: Took sdrol at 10mg again today.

It caused me to go borderline hypoglycemic this morning when I ate less than I normally do for breakfast. My hands were uncontrollably shaking but I quickly began binging on fast acting carbs and returned to normal within an hour.

The shedding seems to have stopped, maybe I overreacted. However, if it starts again I will discontinue use because keeping my hair takes top priority.

@Intel.Imperitive if you take this stuff always have a candy bar or something sugary on you because sdrol is strong enough to cause your body to prioritize sending glycogen into muscles instead of keeping blood sugar levels stable if you don't have enough carbs and low blood sugar is no joke.

Damn, never really know how strong this shit is! Cant wait to try it tbh. Its best to study insulin use for bodybuilding, that way you can make sure you know how to keep blood levels stable.

How are you feeling interms of energy? Lethargy? Pumps? Lifts? Sleep? ect ect

Lean body > Hair > Muscle imo. Losing it isnt worth. I used to take aderral and it actually wound up shredding up my hair