supplementing vitamin k2 and d3.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I've been looking into supplementing vitamin k2 and d3 over the winter (where ill get barely any, especially in my part of the UK), I want to dose it right so that I get maximum benefits as k2 and d3 work together. I'm 17 and just want to make sure that doing this (in above average doses) won't affect development throughout the rest of my puberty and development. Is it possible, that this can be the case?

lol i doubt it will negatively affect your development. pretty sure most americans lack k in their diet. 2000iu vitamin d is good i believe.

lol i doubt it will negatively affect your development. pretty sure most americans lack k in their diet. 2000iu vitamin d is good i believe.

im taking 5000 iu per day

Scientists found that people with the highest blood levels of vitamin D (over 33 ng/ml or 82.4 nmol/l) had a 50% lower risk of colorectal cancer than people with the lowest levels of vitamin D (less than 12 ng/ml or 30 nmol/l).
Research also shows that consuming 1,000 IU (25 mcg) daily would help 50% of people reach a vitamin D blood level of 33 ng/ml (82.4 nmol/l). Consuming 2,000 IU (50 mcg) daily would help nearly everyone reach a blood level of 33 ng/ml (82.4 nmol/l) (15, 17, 18).

i think thats good.. but im pretty sure 10000 iu is where dosing gets excessive.

(if you are taking them everuday and dont have a defeciency its excessive)

Scientists found that people with the highest blood levels of vitamin D (over 33 ng/ml or 82.4 nmol/l) had a 50% lower risk of colorectal cancer than people with the lowest levels of vitamin D (less than 12 ng/ml or 30 nmol/l).
Research also shows that consuming 1,000 IU (25 mcg) daily would help 50% of people reach a vitamin D blood level of 33 ng/ml (82.4 nmol/l). Consuming 2,000 IU (50 mcg) daily would help nearly everyone reach a blood level of 33 ng/ml (82.4 nmol/l) (15, 17, 18).
since taking k2 and d3 you noticed any difference?

i think thats good.. but im pretty sure 10000 iu is where dosing gets excessive.

(if you are taking them everuday and dont have a defeciency its excessive)

Im pretty sure I have a deficiency as I almost never get out in the sun

Ill dose 5000 iu every day for a month, then go to taking 5000 iu every second day

since taking k2 and d3 you noticed any difference?

im not taking k2, but I think I should start, thanks to this thread

Only been doing it for a few days, no significant difference now

Based on current research, it seems that consuming 1,000–4,000 IU (25–100 mcg) of vitamin D daily should be ideal for most people to reach healthy vitamin D blood levels.

Im pretty sure I have a deficiency as I almost never get out in the sun

Ill dose 5000 iu every day for a month, then go to taking 5000 iu every second day

im not taking k2, but I think I should start, thanks to this thread

Only been doing it for a few days, no significant difference now

Based on current research, it seems that consuming 1,000–4,000 IU (25–100 mcg) of vitamin D daily should be ideal for most people to reach healthy vitamin D blood levels.
Do you recommend any specific product type?

Read: very high vitamin d levels
You know how much d3 you'd have to take in order to have an adverse effect on vitamin K levels?
Megadoses (over 40,000 iu per day)
Take it and don't worry