supplements to raise natty test @ 1050 ng/dL?

F

foreverugly1

2.5psl + ethnic
I was tested at 1050 ng/dL in a reference range of: 348 - 1197. I had surgery and will have another surgery, so I can only gymcel for a brief period of time and want to increase test levels to maximize muscle built in order to offset the muscle I'll lose again from being unable to train. I don't know how legit supplements are, and if there's not a real benefit, maybe it's time to jump on roids?

I can't post to Reddit's steroid community because I'm too new, maybe someone here is experienced with either non roid or actual roid test increase

Last edited:
Clomid.

No reported side effects
Up to 150 percwnt more t
Cheap
Ususally availible without perscription

Its the goat for t

• So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Clomid.

No reported side effects
Up to 150 percwnt more t
Cheap

Its the goat for t

I've legitimately never heard of this, so I'll google.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 2621
Most of the supplements are cope.
The only one that has scientific evidence is ashwaganda but it only increases it by around 10-20% and for a short period of time (effect lasts few months) while steroids increase it by 100% at least.
Try to go natty first, start roids if you think they are worth the risks, but please, don't waste your money on those testosterone boosting supplements.

how about just injecting T

it's super cheap, side effects are exaggerated, and 100% works vs some sketchy Chinese herbal T pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
drink 1L soy every day. Legit

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I was tested at 1050 ng/dL in a reference range of: 348 - 1197. I had surgery and will have another surgery, so I can only gymcel for a brief period of time and want to increase test levels to maximize muscle built in order to offset the muscle I'll lose again from being unable to train. I don't know how legit supplements are, and if there's not a real benefit, maybe it's time to jump on roids?

I can't post to Reddit's steroid community because I'm too new, maybe someone here is experienced with either non roid or actual roid test increase
Supps are bshit and you're better to spend ur money on something else or just actually inject real test. Even if it increases ur test 50% you're still making nowhere near test as the recommended beginner dose of test for somebody injecting for muscle gaining purposes.

Clomid.

No reported side effects
Up to 150 percwnt more t
Cheap

Its the goat for t
Clomid blocks the hormone estrogen from interacting with the pituitary gland. When estrogen interacts with the pituitary gland, less luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) are produced. This leads to a decrease in testosterone and therefore decreased sperm production. JFL

Clomid blocks the hormone estrogen from interacting with the pituitary gland. When estrogen interacts with the pituitary gland, less luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) are produced. This leads to a decrease in testosterone and therefore decreased sperm production. JFL
200.gif

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, Deleted member 2621 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Vitamin D3 is really good, also man, Eat broccoli and other green vegetables. You're welcome. Avoid soy and dairy products or you will look like @ArvidGustavsson

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I do not know where you get that .. FSH is increased by clomid thats literally its entire function. Also bodybuilders have been taking it for ages to increase endogenous t production.

Here os a study lol

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing