Surgeries for ogee curve + good zygos

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
i need them so bad . what surgeries can i get for them?

custom zygo implants..duh

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, chadpreetinthemaking and Deleted member 2621
i need them so bad . what surgeries can i get for them?
dropping to low bodyfat to enhance the lower ogee curve and zygo implant for the upper ogee curve

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Custom implants via Eppley, he’s the only one that does the implant that extends to the arch. Only thing I’d go to Eppley for rlly. Jus not many after pics out there.

Custom implants via Eppley, he’s the only one that does the implant that extends to the arch. Only thing I’d go to Eppley for rlly. Jus not many after pics out there.
however sayans results was isnane

however sayans results was isnane
True it was, but he had fairly good face structure before. @SurgerySoon was also good. But I’m not sure how much SS implants differed measurement wise to Saiyans.

True it was, but he had fairly good face structure before. @SurgerySoon was also good. But I’m not sure how much SS implants differed measurement wise to Saiyans.

I'm not 100% sure but I think that Saiyan's implants provided 2 mm of projection on each side?

Mine gave me 3.5 mm of anterior projection and 2.5 mm of lateral projection on the left side, and 5.5 mm of anterior projection and 2.5 mm of lateral projection on the right side. The person's starting point definitely makes a huge difference; even though my implants provided a lot more projection and were larger overall, Saiyan's results are more striking and noticeable than mine due to his tissues being thinner and naturally having less buccal fat.