Surgery and General looksmax advice.

Elgoblino

Elgoblino

aka La creatura
Hello, former incel and long time lurker here.
I've finally decided to post some pictures of myself to get some general advice on what to looksmax and also what surgeries should I aim for.

I've analized my face countless times but I never really come to a conclusion as to what surgeries to get. The main three areas I believe need the most attention are eyes, hair and nose.
Also, the fact that half of my face is melting (thus making it asymmetric) really bothers me, I wonder if there is any solution to that.

Anyways, here are the pics:

Why shirtless?
I was about to sleep.
And yes, that's a bathmate.
Some stats:
174 cm tall.
79 kg.
19 yo.
21 - 23% bf.

Need to get rid of that jew hair ngl
and obvo reduce bf

why is your neck connected to your chin ?

Attachments

• DetailedFantasticAustralianshelduck-size_restricted.gif
    DetailedFantasticAustralianshelduck-size_restricted.gif
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • JFL
Reactions: Elgoblino
your front is kind of good but your profile is shit

psl 4.5, do rhino+canthoplasty and you become slightly above average

• +1
Need to get rid of that jew hair ngl
and obvo reduce bf
I was born with pubes on my head.
There's little to nothing I can do for my hair.

why is your neck connected to your chin ?
Shitty genes and high bf I guess.
Jfl

your front is kind of good but your profile is shit
Thanks and yes it indeed is, any advice to improve it? Surgery, fillers, whatever it takes.

Currently saving money to get almond eye surgery or rhino lol.

psl 4.5, do rhino+canthoplasty and you become slightly above average
The thing about rhino is that my skin is thick. I talked to a doctor like 2 years ago and he said I would notice little to no change at all if I ever get a rhino.

I still want to get it done but I don't know what to expect.

How much did the bathmate cost and did u gain anything

How much did the bathmate cost and did u gain anything
Around 120$ and no, I haven't used it that much, maybe 5 or 6 times in total.
I did gain 1 cm from 1 month of consistent jelq tho.

I was born with pubes on my head.
There's little to nothing I can do for my hair.

Shitty genes and high bf I guess.
Jfl

Thanks and yes it indeed is, any advice to improve it? Surgery, fillers, whatever it takes.

Currently saving money to get almond eye surgery or rhino lol.

The thing about rhino is that my skin is thick. I talked to a doctor like 2 years ago and he said I would notice little to no change at all if I ever get a rhino.

I still want to get it done but I don't know what to expect.
I'm not sure, the way your profile looks is largely dependend on the forward growth of your maxilla, the only way to improve something like this is via rapid maxillary expansion or some lefort surgery, I would suggest focusing on the front for now

• So Sad
lmao me here with my 8 incher

Your front mogs your side hard. You can't really change your side profile that much though as it's mostly dependant on forward growth.
I would only recommend to get a nose job and you'll be fine when it comes to the face.
Changing a whole eye area for example is unrealistic unless you don't give a fuck about risks and are rich

Your front mogs your side hard. You can't really change your side profile that much though as it's mostly dependant on forward growth.
I would only recommend to get a nose job and you'll be fine when it comes to the face.
Changing a whole eye area for example is unrealistic unless you don't give a fuck about risks and are rich
I make $3 an hour :feelsbadman:

I really wanted to have those deep set hunter eyes :feelscry: or at least to get as close as posible to that look. I thought orbital decompression, canthoplasty and tarsal strip (almond eye surgery) would be enough for the eye area.

I make $3 an hour :feelsbadman:

I really wanted to have those deep set hunter eyes :feelscry: or at least to get as close as posible to that look. I thought orbital decompression, canthoplasty and tarsal strip (almond eye surgery) would be enough for the eye area.
Nah I wouldn't do that tbh. It won't change your looks that much

• So Sad