Surgery and no tax

X

x30001

Kraken
Just for those who aren't aware. You can use the cost of your cosmetic surgery to offset your tax liability. I'm pretty sure abnormal medical procedures can be used as non refundable tax credits. So you can wipe out your tax bill if the price of your surgeries are more than or equal to your taxable income for any particular year.

This may not be the case in some countries, so check out your countries tax regulations.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, CopeAndRope, ldar = cope and 1 other person
Just for those who aren't aware. You can use the cost of your cosmetic surgery to offset your tax liability. I'm pretty sure abnormal medical procedures can be used as non refundable tax credits. So you can wipe out your tax bill if the price of your surgeries are more than or equal to your taxable income for any particular year.

This may not be the case in some countries, so check out your countries tax regulations.
in Italy medical expenses make you get a discount from taxes, however this doesnt apply to cosmetic procedures.

if you have severe malocclusions you can get an orthognatic surgery for free in a public hospital

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax

Redpill me on your piracetam use

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
in Italy medical expenses make you get a discount from taxes, however this doesnt apply to cosmetic procedures.

if you have severe malocclusions you can get an orthognatic surgery for free in a public hospital
Is it true that Italy is garbage?

Is it true that Italy is garbage?
too much taxation, too many illegal immigrants, too much female selectivity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back